Froome says questions remain over Wiggins seeking approval to use triamcinolone
Chris Froome says questions remain over Team Sky and Sir Bradley Wiggins seeking permission to use triamcinolone.
Wiggins in 2012 became the first British Tour de France winner and Froome has since inherited the Team Sky leadership and won the maillot jaune three times, in 2013, 2015 and 2016.
Data stolen by hackers from files held by the World Anti-Doping Agency showed Wiggins received three therapeutic use exemptions (TUEs) for anti-inflammatory drug triamcinolone - a substance which has a history of abuse in cycling and is otherwise banned - on the eve of the 2011 and 2012 Tours and 2013... read more
- 07:43 Coronation Street boss Kate Oates reveals how she persuaded Alison...
- 07:42 Man arrested in police operation outside prison in Doncaster
- 07:40 Thanks for fantastic cheese on toast, Ian
- 07:39 Live: Breaking news, weather and travel Monday November 20
- 07:38 Queen and Duke star in new portraits to mark 70th anniversary
- 07:35 Beaten, drugged and locked up in mental hospital
- 07:34 Man arrested in police operation outside prison in Doncaster
- 07:34 How to do a job badly
- 07:33 Toddler found in abandoned car after police chase in Rotherham
- 07:33 Double yellow lines
- 07:33 Hundreds of lost lives on roads every year
- 07:32 Warwickshire aiming to benefit from Coventry UK City of Culture bid
- 07:32 Volunteers plant 1,500 trees to help woodland grow
- 07:30 Tombola staff are all tuckered out for I’m a Celeb launch
- 07:28 Are these piles of slop the worst school meals ever made?
- 07:28 Happy anniversary, your Majesty! Queen releases official portraits...
- 07:28 Work starts on new £350,000 visitor centre which aims to create a...
- 07:26 The Weird, Wonderful Web
- 07:25 Burton Live: Breaking news, traffic and travel on Monday, November 20
- 07:25 Hartlepool boss keen to move on from Aldershot loss
- 07:24 Bella Hadid models underwear backstage as she gets ready for...
- 07:23 Brexit divorce bill: Theresa May to hold 'inner cabinet' talks
- 07:23 Serial killer Charles Manson dies aged 83 in hospital after falling...
- 07:22 Paedophile tried to get ‘father’ to sexually abuse his...
- 07:19 Manchester United transfer 'target' Willian could solve problem...
- 07:19 Man City battle Liverpool for German international and more...
- 07:14 Sunderland boxer Josh Kelly shows off his ‘Pretty Boy’ modelling...
- 07:14 Sunderland planning officers defended after claims of bullying over...
- 07:12 Black Friday deals may not be anywhere near as good as you think
- 07:10 How investment from the Northern Powerhouse means this firm has a...