From Victorian Temperance hall to stylish beauty spa and laser clinic
A STYLISH beauty spa and laser clinic has opened in North Lincolnshire.
After 12 months of renovation, the 1891 Temperance Hall building in Messingham has been transformed into a unique sanctuary offering all of the latest beauty treatments.
Olivers – a name inspired by her eldest son – has been opened by Clair Armstrong, 44, who has been in the beauty industry for nearly 20 years.
After only opening a few weeks ago, Ms Armstrong said that the response from the community had been brilliant.
She said: "We have had a fantastic response from the locals wishing us well and saying what a... read more
- 16:17 UK weather: Up to 120 days of snow to blast Britain in coldest...
- 16:17 Halloween highlights in the Harrogate District
- 16:17 Carlos Alberto death: Brazil legend is laid to rest in Rio de...
- 16:17 Rock Up and Sing! choir set to perform gigs in Budapest
- 16:17 Column – Transport Talk with Don Mackenzie
- 16:17 The unfair secrets behind celebrity fitness DVDs
- 16:16 Manchester United star Zlatan Ibrahimovic aiming to be the boss of...
- 16:16 Brother of Manchester United star Luke Shaw denies calling Jose...
- 16:16 Shannon Briggs claims David Haye backed out of fight with him and...
- 16:15 How has this been allowed to happen? Brave Alex Novakovic and his...
- 16:15 Fears over killer food poisoning bug prompt recall
- 16:15 U.S. STOCKS MOVE HIGHER; DOW UP 0.25 PCT, S&P 500 UP 0.1 PCT,...
- 16:15 Fabulous at 40 - The celebrities who don't seem to age
- 16:14 View from the Zoo: Free ranging friendly birds
- 16:13 Halifax bow and arrow girl shooting 'not intentional'
- 16:12 Real Madrid tie Lucas Vazquez down to long-term contract after...
- 16:12 Quiz: can you name all 33 Burton Albion players Nigel Clough has...
- 16:11 Thousands stolen from security man during violent robbery in...
- 16:11 Social worker is in the running to win major award
- 16:10 Manchester United youngster Nishan Burkart scores outrageous winner...
- 16:10 Halloween highlights in the Harrogate District
- 16:10 Rock Up and Sing! choir set to perform gigs in Budapest
- 16:10 Column – Transport Talk with Don Mackenzie
- 16:10 Businesses evacuated in Stirling after gas leak at industrial estate
- 16:10 The unfair secrets behind celebrity fitness DVDs
- 16:10 Brother of stab victim to run for Chorley’s A&E
- 16:09 Police called after pig’s head found in Wellingborough
- 16:09 Repton left 'in chaos' due to diversion signs misleading drivers,...
- 16:09 Shop banned from selling alcohol after employing illegal immigrant
- 16:08 Revealed: Our top 10 nightmares, and what they mean