From bungee jumping into a volcano to camping on a vertical cliff face: The world's most extreme tourist attractions revealed
Most people like to do something a bit adventurous on holiday, a spot of surfing perhaps or skiing a red run.
But for those who want a genuine adrenaline rush, these activities ought to keep them happy.
A new infographic reveals the most blood-pumping, heart-pounding adventures out there, from bungee jumping into a volcano to camping on cliff faces and ‘horse boarding’ to cycling Bolivia’s ‘death road’.
The infographic, produced by TravelSupermarket, claims to have something for every thrill seeker.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Rare map of Detroit hand-drawn in 1790 before the... read more
- 13:17 Woman urges people to ‘murder all male babies’
- 13:16 Revealed: First look at £82m Coventry train station masterplan
- 13:16 Coventry Cathedral stands up for tolerance on Trump's inauguration
- 13:16 Coventry City fan takeover is 'doable', insists Sky Blue Trust
- 13:16 Head on collision near Banbury
- 13:15 No plans to close Dewsbury A&E department
- 13:15 Drink driver of 18-tonne HGV arrested near Wetherby after public...
- 13:15 Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick warns team-mates...
- 13:15 Man City forward Leroy Sane prepared for big leap forward
- 13:15 New weather warning for ice and freezing fog issued by Met Office
- 13:15 Police issue warning over telephone scam in Horncastle area
- 13:14 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger set for crunch talks following Burnley...
- 13:13 Chester Grosvenor Museum to hold 12th open art exhibition
- 13:13 Police hunt wanted man who has Blacon links
- 13:13 Trump loyalist has her hair SET ON FIRE during ugly clash with...
- 13:13 New Moldovan President rips down EU flag as he announces closer...
- 13:13 ISIS-obsessed teens facing terror charges almost QUADRUPLE in a...
- 13:13 David de Gea: This is what I want Manchester United to achieve this...
- 13:13 Nicola Sturgeon steps up indyref2 calls after Supreme Court ruling
- 13:11 Warning over rogue rubbish removers fly-tipping in South Derbyshire
- 13:11 It Can Wait police appeal after M1 crash in November 2014 left...
- 13:11 On The Wildside
- 13:11 Duns Burns Club toast Rabbie, a cultural icon
- 13:10 Rapist Methodist minister jailed for 15 years for a string of sex...
- 13:10 Stoke City fans must give Saido Berahino a fair crack of the whip,...
- 13:09 HOW I MADE IT: Alister de Ternant
- 13:09 EasyJet shares plunge as weaker pound and rising fuel prices weigh...
- 13:09 YP Letters: Stop sneering, give President Trump a fair chance
- 13:06 15 well-paid, interesting and rewarding jobs in the West Midlands...
- 13:06 Birmingham City transfers: Watford join hunt for Swedish...