From 16th-century inns to former palaces: Our pick of the best family hotels in Venice
Venice isn’t only for couples – there are plenty of fun things to see and do with kids too. Most Venice hotels welcome children, but some are more suitable than others. Some hotels offer large family rooms, others have connecting rooms, or you can book an apartment with kitchen facilities if that’s more convenient for your brood. Whatever your budget and the ages of your kids, you’ll find something to suit in Venice.
The Westin Europa & Regina
Set on the Grand Canal in the heart of the theatre district, the Westin Europa & Regina is a luxurious option housed in two adjoining... read more
- 07:25 ‘Ridiculously complex’: Top financier blasts UK’s biggest fund
- 07:25 Burning issue: Are wood-burning stoves going to get the chop?
- 07:25 I'm fed up mowing the lawn – should I get artificial grass?
- 07:25 WEATHER: A mainly dry, misty day with some sunshine for Derbyshire
- 07:25 Debt collectors held to account as traffic fines claim a life
- 07:24 UK's pre-summit push to 'divide and rule EU27' impeded Brexit talks
- 07:23 Interview: Why Cast legend John Power is still having a Fine Time...
- 07:22 Champions League final: Real Madrid WILL target Liverpool star...
- 07:22 Champions League final: Praising Liverpool is a distraction ploy...
- 07:20 Residents of Woodford Halse to consider legal challenge over claims...
- 07:19 Hartlepool waiting on Sunderland, Newcastle and Middlesbrough over...
- 07:15 School to consider introducing own bus service in response to rail...
- 07:15 Coffee brewing duo find the right blend ahead of Ulverston festival...
- 07:15 Galloping down memory lane ahead of The Mail Picnic Day at Cartmel...
- 07:15 Art instillation allows visitors to view Lake District attraction...
- 07:12 Forking hell! Is The Good Place the ultimate TV show for our times?
- 07:11 Laughs galore in Chesterfield Operatics’ take on The Vicar of Dibley
- 07:09 18 guests reveal the worst things that happened to them at a wedding
- 07:09 Memories from the heart of the Aids crisis shows true love in a...
- 07:07 Gareth Shaw: Power of Attorney equals peace of mind
- 07:07 Saints farewell interview: Tom Stephenson
- 07:07 FEATURE: Getting to know... Cobblers’ academy graduate Sean Whaler
- 07:07 FARMING MATTERS: A chance to see beyond farm gate
- 07:05 Which goddess is said to live in Halema‘uma‘u Crater in Hawaii? The...
- 07:05 A letter to… my slob of a partner
- 07:05 Akala: ‘As I grew up, I became embarrassed by my mother’s whiteness'
- 07:05 Blind date: ‘She probably thinks I’ve seen too many Sharknado films’
- 07:04 New scheme to help ease parking chaos
- 07:04 Stratford’s Isla helps England to glory at the Royal Windsor Horse...
- 07:04 Jonny’s a Worthy winner of Town Bowl