French tycoon Bollore tightens grip on Vivendi
French tycoon Vincent Bollore said on Monday that his investment company had raised its stake in Vivendi (VIV.PA) to above 20 percent, further tightening his hold on the French media group.
The Bollore group will hold around 29 percent of the voting rights of Vivendi by April 20, 2017, taking into account the double voting rights of the shares it is buying, the statement said.
Bollore, which held a 15 percent stake in Vivendi, said the share purchase notably reflected the settlement in cash of an existing hedging and financing on 34 million Vivendi shares and the acquisition of another 34.7... read more
- 12:57 Screws placed around victim's car after vandals target home
- 12:56 Zac Goldsmith set to quit as MP over Heathrow decision
- 12:55 Councils aren't paying enough to cover the costs of home care for...
- 12:55 Wildlife broadcaster Simon King officially opens Gibraltar Point...
- 12:55 Four tonnes of asbestos fly-tipped near Marshchapel
- 12:55 Woman takes over estate agents 16 years after starting as part-time...
- 12:54 Plans for Cheryl's third wedding 'underway' as boyfriend Liam Payne...
- 12:53 Former Everton striker confirms return to Goodison Park as coach
- 12:53 Scots experts hope vaping could help people lose weight
- 12:52 Meet the two new police horses ready to hit our streets
- 12:52 Police investigating after 'petrol bomb' attack outside family home
- 12:52 Spate of tool thefts from South Tyneside work vans
- 12:51 ‘For the love of our planet’: Transition Town Louth event at Youth...
- 12:51 Daughter of murdered police officer is given escort to school by...
- 12:51 New general manager for Eshott Hall
- 12:51 Four tonnes of asbestos fly-tipped near Marshchapel
- 12:51 Housing for Forces under spotlight
- 12:51 17-year-old released on conditional bail after Southport 'shooting'
- 12:50 For British bank start-up, Brexit has silver lining: more loans
- 12:50 World Pasta Day 2016: Everything you need to know
- 12:49 Remembrance set to be marked early by Sunderland AFC
- 12:49 Widnes man killed wife’s lover with wheel brace after catching them...
- 12:49 Bastian Schweinsteiger can lift Manchester United - Manuel Neuer
- 12:49 Bid to continue quarrying in Nottinghamshire until 2035 submitted...
- 12:49 Beeston restaurant and Nottinghamshire dairy win top awards at the...
- 12:49 Cape Hill internet cafe killer jailed for life after stabbing...
- 12:49 Crash between car and lorry closes major Nottinghamshire road
- 12:49 Under starter’s orders for festive fundraisers
- 12:48 Emily’s bid for beauty crown
- 12:48 Man admits dog porn charge