Free Press readers offer help for homeless Adam
Caring Lincolnshire Free Press readers have contacted us with offers of help for a homeless man living on concrete stairs in a derelict Spalding building.
Adam Beeson (24) has been in the building for a more than a month after running out of places to sofa surf.
So far there has been one offer of work, several readers said they would like to buy food for Adam and one reader suggested a place where he can go for meals or to take a shower or bath.
No one has so far come up with a warm place he can sleep until he’s back on his feet and has an income again.
• We will be speaking to Adam... read more
- 13:18 £350k industrial cannabis farm discovered inside Kirkdale house
- 13:18 Can a 30-second chat with a GP really trigger weight loss?
- 13:17 National Lottery players could have binned winning tickets after...
- 13:17 Part of M61 closed after “serious” collision
- 13:17 DofE award for quintet of cadets
- 13:17 $esc.html($content.name)
- 13:17 Rita Ora strips down to sexy lingerie in new Instagram video
- 13:16 Angela Merkel wants Facebook and Google's secrets revealed
- 13:16 Should we care if Nissan's wheels have been oiled over the...
- 13:16 Apple raises computer prices in UK
- 13:16 From Thierry Henry to Mick McCarthy: 10 of the greatest sports...
- 13:16 Pictures show devastation caused by Barton Marina fire
- 13:16 Arsenal star Laurent Koscielny has only fouled Chelsea striker...
- 13:16 Jet2 adds more seats to winter destinations from East Midlands Airport
- 13:15 Get ready for a winter wonderland
- 13:15 Worker sold firm’s stock on eBay
- 13:15 Heartbreaking moment shows dying mum recording 25 years of birthday...
- 13:15 'I think I'm pregnant': Fans go into meltdown on Twitter as Great...
- 13:15 EXCLUSIVE 'They’re not young, they are women now': X Factor winner...
- 13:15 BREAKING: Search for driver after drugs found following M6 police...
- 13:14 New Aldi store in Whitley Bay still recruiting ahead of opening...
- 13:14 From Body Snatchers to Body Scans: Pathologist to reveal all in...
- 13:14 Poppy Appeal 2016: How a former alcoholic Durham veteran turned his...
- 13:14 Old Swan actress plays Asda mum in Christmas TV ad
- 13:14 Chester Arts Fair to pioneer latest technology at 2016 event
- 13:14 Inquiry launched after woman and toddler hurt by falling glass at...
- 13:12 Aston Villa analysis: The big issues Steve Bruce must consider...
- 13:12 South Tyneside gives go-ahead to Blue Plaque scheme
- 13:12 Exploring the history of Asian soldiers
- 13:11 Lunch raises vital funds for homeless cause