France's RTE consortium wins Cameroon power grid contract
French electricity grid operator RTE EDFRT.UL said on Monday a consortium it was leading, alongside PwC and French infrastructure consulting firm Nodalis, has been chosen to help get Cameroon's new power grid company operational.
RTE, wholly owned by French state-controlled utility EDF (EDF.PA), but managed independently, did not disclose financial details of the deal.
It said the consortium will help newly-created Cameroon grid operator SONATREL, define its future organisation and transfer of assets following its split from power monopoly ENEO.
The Central African nation, which suffers... read more
- 10:53 Beware of scammers gaining PC access
- 10:53 10,000 people ask for Lincoln Knights' Trail guide leaflets
- 10:51 British and Irish Lions can win in New Zealand if they go into the...
- 10:51 Arsenal vs Chelsea FA Cup final build-up LIVE: All the news and...
- 10:51 Joe Cole urges Antonio Conte to adopt Sir Alex Ferguson’s blueprint...
- 10:51 Novak Djokovic adds Dominic Thiem and Alexander Zverev to the list...
- 10:50 Wonder Woman director speaks out on claims Gal Gadot movie is ‘a MESS’
- 10:49 Dad stashed drugs under floorboards
- 10:49 Manchester terror attack: Two men arrested for questioning released...
- 10:47 Scunthorpe pharmacy bank holiday opening times
- 10:46 Afghanistan war: At least 13 dead in Khost bombing
- 10:46 ELECTION 2017: Lib Dem manifesto – who is it for exactly?
- 10:46 Arsenal's last FA Cup final clash with Chelsea left me with mixed...
- 10:45 Colourful way to raise cash
- 10:45 Dad survived being blasted in HEART with shrapnel during Manchester...
- 10:45 Eating Out - The Old Bank
- 10:44 Teenage girl sexually assaulted in Newcastle as she walked to metro...
- 10:44 Mother and son confronted by hammer wielding burglars
- 10:43 Unusual images put in the frame
- 10:41 Birmingham Pride parade 2017 LIVE: Updates, photos, video and...
- 10:41 11 Derbyshire business with truly wacky or clever names
- 10:41 Top author to visit Sutton
- 10:39 Warwickshire secures wheely big world record
- 10:38 One-legged rapist who begged ‘vulnerable’ teen not to run away jailed
- 10:36 Controversial procedure keeps Chesterfield venue open
- 10:36 ‘A Village with Sculptures’ title at risk as statue moved
- 10:33 Partner of police officer killed in Manchester bomb 'doesn't yet...
- 10:33 Mum left young kids alone in house for more than two weeks while...
- 10:32 Carlisle parents' powerful protest against school funding cuts
- 10:32 T in the Park death: Teenager's drink 'might have been spiked'