Four taken to hospital after two-car crash
FOUR people needed hospital treatment following a two-vehicle crash on a rural road.
The collision happened on the B9010 Rafford to Kellas road near Tulloch Low Wood in Moray at around 3.15pm yesterday.
The two vehicles involved were a grey-coloured Honda Civic and a blue Volkswagen Golf.
All four people injured were taken by ambulance to Dr Gray's Hospital in Elgin.
The two occupants of the Golf - a 61-year-old female driver and a 95-year-old female front seat passenger - were detained overnight in hospital. Their injuries are not considered life threatening.
Those in the Civic - a... read more
- 13:01 26 fake babies created by conman in shocking £34,000 benefits scam
- 13:00 Exposed files on Microsoft's document-sharing site
- 12:59 Neymar again calls for Barcelona to sign Liverpool star Philippe...
- 12:59 ‘Overworked’ Dumfries High teacher falsified pupils’ results
- 12:59 Coca-Cola probe launched after human waste found in drinks cans
- 12:58 Is this the best job on the planet? Blogger will be paid £24k to...
- 12:58 Roaming wild in the radiation zone: Endangered species are THRIVING...
- 12:58 And you thought YOU were tired! Hilarious photos capture people...
- 12:58 Attacks on Nigerian students shock India
- 12:57 Is Cheryl planning on swapping music for the lucrative mummy market?
- 12:57 Turkey warns Europe not to meddle in referendum, "mind its own...
- 12:57 EU urges Hungary to ensure migrant holding camps comply with asylum...
- 12:57 Coutinho ready for 'intense' Merseyside derby clash
- 12:57 GBP Latest: Euro fails to gain on pound ahead of Scottish...
- 12:56 Girl suffers fractures and bruising following assault
- 12:56 6 Music Festival reviews: The Shins/Grandaddy and Bonobo/Songhoy Blues
- 12:56 Kenilworth run riot in eight-try Wanderers victory
- 12:55 '239 redundancies at Danwood Lincoln after takeover'
- 12:55 Fundraising boost for Birmingham Big Art Project
- 12:55 99p Stores placed into administration
- 12:55 Major resort road to close from 7pm-6am starting from TONIGHT
- 12:54 The boy who spends his life under blue lights to keep him alive:...
- 12:54 Sir Andy Murray out of Great Britain’s Davis Cup tie with France
- 12:54 MPs criticise bat attack abuse sentence
- 12:54 Was Bake-Off really good for Brexit?
- 12:54 Search for missing mum and 10-week-old baby widens to Cheshire
- 12:54 How pupils at a South Tyneside school are making maths lessons rock
- 12:53 Burgham Trials hit by ground conditions
- 12:51 Arsenal 'need more Alexis Sanchez-type of players', says Sol...
- 12:51 Nottinghamshire captain Chris Read announces his retirement: 'All...