Four Barrow teenagers now arrested after violent end to Barrow AFC v. York City game
Two people were taken to hospital with head injuries after the minibuses, which were carrying women and children, were attacked shortly after 5pm on Saturday as it travelled along the A590 Walney Road, between the fire station and the Ormsgill junction.
The two men were taken to Furness General Hospital with cuts to the head and face but have since both been discharged.
A 14-year-old boy, a 15-year-old boy and a 22-year-old man, both from Barrow, were later arrested and have been bailed pending further enquiries. Police have now confirmed a 15-year-old from Barrow was arrested yesterday and... read more
- 12:12 Why there's a statue of a gorilla holding a VW Beetle in Leicester,...
- 12:12 Imprtant police message to Chesterfield parents
- 12:12 Popular restaurant set to relaunch with three-size carvery
- 12:11 Brazen moped gang try to steal BBC Boat Race cameras during rush hour
- 12:11 Great Northern March: Thousands call for end to Brexit in Leeds
- 12:08 Man Utd News: David De Gea's shock rival for best Premier League...
- 12:08 Depraved paedo ring abused young girls in van they called ‘shag wagon’
- 12:07 Man dies after being hit by car outside Turf Moor
- 12:06 Banbury Guardian couple celebrate diamond wedding anniversary
- 12:04 Pyjama party raises money and awareness of autism
- 12:03 Easter holidays 2018: 15 fun things to do with the kids in London...
- 12:02 Pupils say emotional farewell popular dinner lady Cath
- 12:00 Time for the annual show of flowers
- 12:00 Scope volunteer scoops national award
- 11:59 British watchdog assessing evidence from Cambridge Analytica raid
- 11:59 Charity car washes in Derbyshire to help firefighter given just...
- 11:58 Barclays in Bourne to close due to ‘lack of use’
- 11:58 Stamford choristers win prestigious award
- 11:58 Oakham photographer snaps up award for his work
- 11:54 Ofsted rates Harby Pre-School as ‘Good’
- 11:54 Declan Donnelly's joke Holly Willoughby would replace Ant McPartlin...
- 11:50 Leicester music venue Dryden Street Social under threat from £42m...
- 11:49 Charity car washes in Derbyshire to help firefighter given just...
- 11:49 Prostate cancer patients will benefit from a new radiotherapy trial...
- 11:47 Charity car washes in Derbyshire to help firefighter given just...
- 11:45 Apple wants to introduce new emojis for disabled people
- 11:45 Man Utd identify Paul Pogba replacement: Jose Mourinho 'willing to...
- 11:45 From snowboarding to cheese eating, can you tick off the ultimate...
- 11:44 Updated Mazda 6 unveiled
- 11:43 Birmingham City: The best of Christophe Dugarry