Forum to look at how to boost Bridlington’s north side
Businesses from the north side of Bridlington have been invited to get together at a tourism forum next week.
The event at Sewerby Hall on Tuesday is open to all companies in the Sewerby, Marton, Bempton, Buckton and Flamborough areas and aims to help them to work together and share ideas.
David Dowson, chairman of Bridlington Business Forum, said: “There was an initial gathering of north side businesses at the beginning of this year and this is a follow up session to make sure our local businesses are up-to-date with regeneration plans and to share and develop new ideas for taking business... read more
- 04:06 BOJ won't try to push down super-long yields - Kuroda
- 03:49 Stop and search: Police training aims to raise standards
- 03:49 A-levels choice 'reduced by funding squeeze'
- 03:48 Data: Aston Villa are top - but of what league?
- 03:38 Doctors' low morale 'puts patients at risk'
- 03:36 OPPO leapfrogs smartphone rivals with ad blitz and sales force
- 03:36 Samsung Electronics vows mobile rebound after third quarter Note 7...
- 03:32 John McDonnell to warn against 'bankers' Brexit'
- 03:23 Nikkei edges down; Nintendo, Canon weak as earnings disappoint
- 03:19 Essex Police 'admit Michael Barrymore was wrongfully arrested'
- 03:19 Seven arrested as violence erupts at the London Stadium
- 03:17 Deutsche bank to sell Mexican units to Investabank-source
- 03:17 Chinese paper says China, U.S. to step up anti-graft cooperation
- 03:10 Syd Barrett: Cambridge honours its 'Crazy Diamond'
- 03:10 Michael Ball and Alfie Boe: 'We wanted to do a tribute to Wham!'
- 03:01 Samsung Electronics to change quality assurance processes after...
- 02:59 Inquests to be held over deaths in family shooting case
- 02:55 Single parents owed millions of pounds for child maintenance, study...
- 02:55 Candice Brown crowned Bake Off winner in last series before Channel...
- 02:52 Candice Brown crowned Bake Off winner in last series before Channel...
- 02:47 US abstains from UN vote against Cuba embargo
- 02:47 Seven arrested as violence erupts at the London Stadium
- 02:47 Essex Police 'admit Michael Barrymore was wrongfully arrested'
- 02:46 More Republicans expect Clinton, rather than Trump, to win U.S....
- 02:42 'Grim conditions' put older tenants at risk in privately rented homes
- 02:42 More than six million families struggling with debt worries,...
- 02:21 Liverpool paired with Leeds in EFL Cup quarter-final draw
- 02:21 David Moyes admits he deserved punishment for swearing at ref in...
- 02:21 West Ham boss Slaven Bilic condemns trouble which marred cup win...
- 02:21 Metropolitan Police make seven arrests after violence in West Ham...