Former Queens Gardens police station in Hull sold for £1.4m
The former Queens Gardens police station has been sold for £1.4m, the Mail can reveal.
Humberside police and crime commissioner Keith Hunter has agreed the sale of the former police headquarters to Colpin Ltd, who are expected to submit a planning application to Hull City Council to convert the building into apartments.
The company is currently transforming a similar project at Essex House in Hull's Old Town into 51 bespoke apartments. There has already been speculation that the building could be converted into flats.
More news: Man accused of attempting to murder his mother in Bransholme... read more
- 16:39 US sanctions Iranian hackers for 'stealing university data'
- 16:39 Manchester City's big stars ended Luke Coulson's dream after 10...
- 16:37 Ayla’s first school flamenco
- 16:37 Traditional Good Friday parade to take place in South Shields
- 16:36 Let’s move to Eastbourne, East Sussex: ‘Things may be changing’
- 16:36 First non-stop flight between UK and Australia set for take-off
- 16:36 'I will not resign': Councillor's vow following disabled insult row
- 16:35 Supermarket chain makes £1.9 million investment and creates 15 new...
- 16:34 Explained: Four major mistakes Alan Pardew has made to West Brom's...
- 16:34 Liverpool goalkeeper linked with Newcastle United move - but would...
- 16:33 Keep off our land, indigenous women tell Ecuador's president
- 16:33 Officers remove bench in Salisbury where Skripals fell ill
- 16:33 Police inspector who dumped wife’s body in lake convicted of murder
- 16:32 Twenty-five England fans arrested in Amsterdam before friendly
- 16:33 Police inspector murdered his detective wife after she rumbled his...
- 16:32 Sunderland, Birmingham City, Middlesbrough, Derby County - Burton...
- 16:32 In Pictures: ‘Power grab’ protesters encricle Scottish Parliament
- 16:32 PROJECT UPDATE: Chorley’s new Youth Zone
- 16:31 A pedlar who was selling goods door-to-door without a certificate...
- 16:29 Ex-fracking protester changed sides to join protesters
- 16:28 Arsenal legend David Seaman makes huge Jack Wilshere prediction
- 16:27 England football fans arrested in Amsterdam after violent clashes
- 16:27 How Harvey Weinstein's accusers are fighting their way back to the top
- 16:27 Clean up your skatepark - or lose it
- 16:26 Olivier Giroud reveals this major frustration since joining Chelsea...
- 16:26 Manchester United 'confident' they can land this £40m Brazil star...
- 16:26 Court briefs: Who's been up in court?
- 16:26 Lorry drivers jailed over fatal M1 crash
- 16:26 Leeds school was on lockdown after Horsforth Town Street robbery
- 16:26 Dan Jarvis wins Labour nomination to run for Sheffield City Region...