Former North Lindsey College student lands dream job
A FORMER North Lindsey student has landed her dream job at Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital.
Reo-Danielle Roberts, 23, is now a staff nurse at the famous children's hospital in London after studying for a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Health Studies at the Scunthorpe College.
Reo was home-schooled before going to North Lindsey before accepting a place at Hull University to study for a BSc Honours Degree in Child Nursing.
During her three years at North Lindsey she completed work placements at Little Angels Nursery in Brigg and Scunthorpe General Hospital which sparked her... read more
- 00:07 Powder which sparked major operation in Moray was sent from a...
- 00:05 Japan: Abe ‘lied’ about bungs to fascist school, says head
- 00:05 Ukraine: Putin critic who fled to Kiev ‘killed by Moscow’
- 00:05 Afghanistan: Taliban fighters take key part of Helmand
- 00:05 44 Scotland Street: Waiting for Godot
- 00:05 Praise for public service heroes’ terror response
- 00:05 State-owned banks turn backs on public
- 00:05 Britain ‘in relegation zone’ for new mums
- 00:03 Campaigners call for Trump rival to rethink Highland course
- 00:03 Chief medical officer calls to improvements in cancer care
- 00:03 Police officer took charge of firearms incident ‘from home’
- 00:02 West Ham manager Slaven Bilic must stop his side's Premier League...
- 00:02 The 50 best young players in European football... Sportsmail...
- 00:01 Rugby league and swimming given £10m lottery grant
- 00:01 Devin Townsend Project
- 00:01 Hidden history revealed
- 00:01 Southgate accepts ‘fairytale’ loss at the hands of Germany
- 00:01 Fallen police officer to be honoured at Charlton
- 00:01 Hamilton: Ferrari are F1 ‘favourites’
- 00:01 The party of the crony capitalists
- 00:01 Osborne’s appointment is a crisis for democracy
- 00:01 Archaeopteryx takes to the skies
- 00:01 Don't Give Way To Hate
- 00:01 Thousands bid farewell to Martin McGuinness
- 00:01 Chile: 33 Pinochet agents jailed for communist deaths
- 00:01 US: Black politicians raise concerns with Trump face-to-face
- 00:01 Faith leaders label outrage ‘a perversion of Islam’
- 00:01 Mini workers plan another demo to save retirements
- 00:01 Contestants finally leave Channel 4’s Eden to discover show has...
- 00:01 Knowledge of family justice rules is ‘patchy’