Former Made In Chelsea star Millie Mackintosh shows a hint of cleavage in a plunging floral number as she attends Marie Claire Shapers Awards
Having her own clothing label she's proved she has an eye for style.
And on Thursday night Millie Mackintosh once-again showcased her sartorial sass at the Marie Claire Future Shapers awards in association with Neutrogena, in London.
Donning a plunging floral flock, the former Made In Chelsea star, 27, channelled a daring yet refined look as she hit the red carpet at One Mayfair.
Scroll down for video
Showing off her own eye for trends, Millie wore one of her own creations from her latest AW16 line.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next And now for dessert! Bikini-clad Gisele Bundchen kisses... read more
- 06:11 Don’t miss out on chance to have your say on keeping Hartlepool safe
- 06:11 Motorist caught by police while under the influence of drugs
- 06:11 Retirement age for police power station workers to be reviewed
- 06:11 MP calls for services to be brought back to Hartlepool’s hospital
- 06:11 People from Hartlepool in court for charges including theft and...
- 06:11 Hartlepool has one of the highest rates in the North East for...
- 06:09 Karate kids kick off season in style
- 06:09 Playwright aims to tell story of pioneering female footballer
- 06:09 Disabled man’s seat sparks safety row at South Shields flats
- 06:09 South Tyneside has region’s lowest rate of secondary school exclusions
- 06:09 New figures show big increase in cyber sex offences against children
- 06:07 Sunderland manager Chris Coleman praises ‘brilliant’ night at...
- 06:06 Roving night shelter set to launch in Wellingborough soon
- 06:06 Rushden chicken farm plans recommended for refusal
- 06:06 Kettering choir’s fundraising efforts help air ambulance
- 06:06 New bus masterplan aims to keep Leeds on the move
- 06:06 Kettering street ‘riddled’ with flies after waste dumped
- 06:05 Roddy Smith: Bidding to be best – how businesses improve the city...
- 06:05 Ilona Amos: Every time you do the laundry you damage the environment
- 06:04 Kids invited to see lambs being born at National Forest Adventure Farm
- 06:02 Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp makes HUGE claim about current Reds...
- 05:57 Mitsutoki Shigeta: 'Baby factory' dad wins paternity rights
- 05:56 YEP says: WE need to change our attitude to bus travel
- 05:56 Chelsea news: Cesc Fabregas leaks major Real Madrid transfer deal...
- 05:50 Birmingham City Council criticised over official traveller camp...
- 05:50 Father forced to pay £600 fine for taking child out of school in...
- 05:48 Chelsea ace Olivier Giroud lashes out at former club Arsenal ahead...
- 05:38 Bitcoin CRASH: Retail investors to ‘bear the brunt’ if...
- 05:35 Real Madrid news: Gareth Bale asks to leave Bernabeu alerting Man...
- 05:34 Ex-Cyclone Gita: Christchurch declares state of emergency