Former home of murdered gangster Kevin 'Gerbil' Carroll sold for £67,000 profit
THE former home of murdered gangland enforcer Kevin “Gerbil” Carroll has been sold again – with the owners pocketing a £67,500 profit in just three years.
The detached house was seized by the Crown under proceeds of crime legislation in 2012 then sold to new owners for £152,500 in 2013.
Now, the four-bedroom property at 11 Ivy Leaf Place, Lennoxtown, near Glasgow , has been sold for £220,000 – £4000 more than Carroll paid when he bought it in 2008.
The Proceeds of Crime Act was used following Carroll’s death to recover cash and assets “through his involvement in organised crime, violence,... read more
- 17:18 Stollers £3m clearance marks the final stage of refurb
- 17:18 Residents in Dalton bemoan 'horrendous' parking situation
- 17:18 'Beyond belief': Brexit app for EU nationals won't work on iPhones
- 17:18 L'Enclume food award win is fantastic news for Cartmel, says...
- 17:18 Pin-prick test will determine baby's gender just EIGHT WEEKS into...
- 17:18 Hartlepool United fans fall short in goal to win cash on ITV gameshow
- 17:16 Derby County vs Cardiff City - what the result will mean for Aston...
- 17:16 This is what Aston Villa players think of the new kit deal
- 17:16 Thousands of faulty wheelie bins across Solihull are splitting apart
- 17:16 Spaghetti Junction breakdown causes chaos for commuters
- 17:16 YouTube prankster Jake Paul could be sued for £2.5 million by...
- 17:16 Gwyneth Paltrow opens up about her past ‘intimacy issues’ and...
- 17:16 Scarlett Johansson reveals floral back tattoo on the Avengers:...
- 17:16 Woman, 21, hit in face with glass or bottle at student club night...
- 17:15 Luke Shaw ready to run down his Manchester United deal to leave for...
- 17:14 Cartmell Shepherd officially opens new office in West Cumbria
- 17:14 Jail for transgender beautician who assaulted police constable
- 17:13 Israel scraps plan to forcibly deport African migrants
- 17:13 Oh I do like to be beside the seaside! The top 10 beachside holiday...
- 17:13 Palma becomes first Spanish city to ban property owners from...
- 17:13 Reports from the court
- 17:13 Clear space on your dressing table – RuPaul is releasing a...
- 17:10 Leeds's Turtle Bay allowed to trade later despite police concerns
- 17:10 Emergency fix after cable fault in Spalding
- 17:10 MEP urges support for PM as she negotiates Brexit
- 17:09 Explore art after hours with Museums at Night
- 17:09 The 13 most annoying things about living in Great Barr
- 17:09 Harron Homes donate £1,000 to Shireoaks Village Hall renovation...
- 17:08 Borough Park burglars blasted by Workington Reds' joint-chairman
- 17:08 Melton Year 6 pupils at Swallowdale School pitch in to move bus...