Former Derby County football advisor Harry Redknapp caught up in Daily Telegraph 'sting'
Former Derby County football advisor Harry Redknapp has claimed that players at a team he managed gambled on the result of one of their matches.
Betting on football by current professional players in England is prohibited by the Football Association, with a worldwide ban on doing so enforced since August 2014, toughening up existing rules.
Redknapp, who had a two-month spell with the Rams towards the end of last season, says he was unaware at the time that his players were betting on the outcome of the match and denies any wrongdoing.
The Daily Telegraph, whose undercover reporters filmed... read more
- 17:05 Delays on A1 near Leeds after three-car crash
- 17:05 Michael Cheika under investigation following conduct in Australia's...
- 17:05 Barcelona news: Lionel Messi aware of Real Madrid secret about...
- 17:05 Sven Mislintat: Potential Arsenal transfer targets with new head of...
- 17:05 Arsenal news: Nigel Winterburn makes Tottenham power shift claim -...
- 17:04 Hospice At Home West Cumbria's boss to retire
- 17:04 Roadworks in Carlisle: Here's where the temporary traffic lights are
- 17:04 Manchester City defender Eliaquim Mangala ready to step in for...
- 17:04 Stobart Group distribution centre at Carlisle Airport sold in £20m...
- 17:04 Crash blocks Wakefield road
- 17:04 Time is running out to sign up for Leicester's Got Talent 2017
- 17:04 Top apps for introducing your kids to music
- 17:04 Children as young as 12 using pocket money to buy "Snapchat" drug...
- 17:04 Richard Leonard: ‘I would support England over Scotland’
- 17:04 Brexit vote 'costing households £400 per year'
- 17:04 Gary Barlow Brings 2018 UK Tour To Scarborough Open Air Theatre
- 17:04 Bookmakers slash odds of a white Christmas as temperatures start to...
- 17:04 Burton partygoers invited to Chicago Rock Cafe reunion event
- 17:04 Right royal knees-up planned for Zoë’s Place Ball
- 17:02 Muckamore Abbey Hospital: Four staff members suspended
- 17:02 Why Katy Perry and Gigi Hadid were missing from Shanghai's...
- 17:02 Top apps for introducing your kids to music
- 17:02 Police search for missing 16-year-old from Vietnam
- 17:02 First Christmas lights go up on homes in Newcastle & the North East
- 17:01 Death of young man 'not suspicious', Derbyshire police say
- 17:00 Virgin Trains puts 300,000 half-price East Coast tickets up for sale
- 17:00 Road closure in place as crews tackle Corby fire
- 17:00 Charles Manson death: Where are the Family members now?
- 17:00 Senator Al Franken accused of misconduct by second woman
- 17:00 Own goal of the year? Chelsea loanee Fankaty Dabo chips his OWN...