Former Coventry City boss Steven Pressley still bookies favourite for the vacant Sky Blues manager's job
Former boss Steven Pressley is still the bookies favourite for the vacant Coventry City manager's job.
Ladbrokes are offering 5/2 on the Scot making a shock return to the club that sacked him back in February 2015.
The 42-year-old is closely followed by current caretaker boss Mark Venus who oversaw City's first league win of the season on Saturday against Port Vale.
Sky Bet quote 5/1 on Venus being offered the permanent role, but the Coventry Telegraph understands that would be highly unlikely.
Read More Port Vale 0 Coventry City 2: How YOU rated Sky Blues players after first league win of... read more
- 09:11 Girl, 16, taken to hospital after yobs set off fireworks in town...
- 09:11 Extra service for worshippers this Christmas
- 09:09 Chorley Court Listings - Tuesday October 17 2017
- 09:09 'Halifax' constituency axed in revised parliamentary boundary plan
- 09:08 Manchester United must improve one record to win the Premier League...
- 09:07 'Halifax' constituency axed in revised parliamentary boundary plan
- 09:07 Couple caught on CCTV having sex in Domino’s face jail
- 09:07 Couple caught in sex act behind the wheel by speed camera
- 09:06 Horror crash in Small Heath leaves one dead - what witnesses said
- 09:06 M&S launches a wine with half the calories of regular vino
- 09:05 Edinburgh robot could help autistic adults find work
- 09:03 Delivery driver 'punched in chest' during day light robbery on...
- 09:03 Derby County LIVE: Thorne pushing for starting spot, Vydra and...
- 09:03 Why Strictly can't afford to lose BRENDAN, says JANE WARREN
- 09:03 How gymnast Madelaine is going for gold
- 09:01 Star Interview: Barnsley broadcaster Jenni Murray sees history...
- 09:01 EastEnders' Ian Beale is LEAVING the soap 'for good' after over...
- 09:01 Wind speed of 77mph recorded in Sheffield as Storm Ophelia batters...
- 09:01 Carer jailed for raping disabled woman after dressing her in...
- 08:57 Do US dogs have better access to radiotherapy than Nigerian people?
- 08:57 Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho wants bumper pay rise to extend Old...
- 08:57 Transfer news LIVE updates: Man Utd pay demand, Chelsea eye...
- 08:56 BBC to shelve Crimewatch after 33 years
- 08:56 UK seaside down gripped by freak tornado looming overhead as Storm...
- 08:56 Is Hurricane Ophelia coming to London?
- 08:55 Power cuts in Preston and Chorley after Storm Ophelia
- 08:55 Asos profits surge as overseas sales boosted by weak pound
- 08:54 Breast cancer warning from man stunned by 'impossible' diagnosis
- 08:54 Concern over norovirus increase by Betsi Cadwaladr health board
- 08:54 Inpatient mental health care for new mothers 'unacceptable'