Former Bourne community nurse awarded Honorary Doctor of Science by the University of Lincoln
0 Have your say A former community nurse said she was “surprised and humbled” to be made an Honorary Doctor of Science by the University of Lincoln.
Candice Pellett worked as a district nurse for more than 20 years in the Bourne area before moving to a new role as project manager at the Queen’s Nursing Institute in London last year.
In her role as a district nurse, she worked with people with complex health care needs and disabilities, providing palliative and end of life care in the community. Candice worked closely with the staff at The Galletly Practice in Bourne and the Bourne Health... read more
- 09:44 Tatler shares all the things that make your fridge posh
- 09:44 Javier Hernandez makes history as he equals Mexico goalscoring record
- 09:42 Three charged with conspiracy to commit robbery in Nottinghamshire
- 09:42 Sports facility reopens after major refurbishment
- 09:42 Comic Relief end of night total REVEALED but Red Nose Day viewers...
- 09:41 Easter theatre fun for youngsters
- 09:41 Jeremy McConnell returns to Instagram as Ex on the Beach rumours...
- 09:41 Passionate performance by Japanese pianist
- 09:41 DR Congo unrest: Why have 10 mass graves been found in Kasai?
- 09:41 Town in top five for food hygiene improvements
- 09:41 Fernando Alonso admits McLaren might struggle to finish Australian...
- 09:41 What are Scotland's chances of qualifying for the 2018 World Cup? -...
- 09:41 7 Expert tips for cutting sugar the sensible way
- 09:41 South Lakes weather for Saturday March 25
- 09:41 Barrow's emergency services pay their respects as nation mourns...
- 09:41 Patrons back bid to buy and renovate Cumbrian poet's Millom home
- 09:40 Tour de Yorkshire spectacle to showcase the town
- 09:39 Hundreds of homes approved in Wyre
- 09:38 Britain's poorest, excluded from banking, turn to high-cost credit...
- 09:38 People kill sheep, strip naked and chain themselves together at...
- 09:38 London attacker Khalid Masood ‘rowed with ex after convincing...
- 09:37 Gomersal U15s show heart in Blackburn Cup final loss
- 09:37 Tour de Yorkshire spectacle to showcase the town
- 09:36 How many new homes could be built in north east Derbyshire in the...
- 09:35 The Electric Bar and Restaurant third birthday
- 09:35 Lincoln City v Forest Green Rovers LIVE - the top-of-table clash as...
- 09:34 Three charged with conspiracy to commit robbery in Nottinghamshire
- 09:34 University of Sunderland students get guide dogs visitors
- 09:34 Tragic death of Sunderland ‘gentle giant’ after accidentally taking...
- 09:34 Branching west from the wooded den