Ford and other firms to miss Paris Motor Show
If one of the world's biggest car manufacturers decides not to attend one of the world's most prestigious motor shows, should the organisers be getting worried?
The Mondial de l'Automobile, also known as the Paris Motor Show, gets under way today. For 16 days, it will play host to the great and good of the global motor industry.
First held in 1898, it now takes place once every two years, alternating with the equally high-profile Frankfurt Motor Show.
Traditionally, it provides an opportunity for manufacturers to wheel out their gleaming new models, indulge their engineers' flights of fancy... read more
- 10:05 Review - CAODS's opening night of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
- 10:05 Man United boss Jose Mourinho highlights this player’s performance...
- 10:05 Shale gas supply chain events call
- 10:05 Former 19th century vicarage set to become sought after wedding venue
- 10:05 'Why would someone do something so spiteful?' - Beach hut collapses...
- 10:04 Motorway closed after car fire
- 10:02 How Sheffield allotment is growing connections with nature and the...
- 10:02 Education column: Most parents know less about school than what’s...
- 10:02 Barclays sets aside another £600m for PPI compensation claims
- 10:02 West Ham and Chelsea fan violence turns area into 'bomb site' and...
- 10:02 Australian magistrate tells Aboriginal teen to 'be like 50 Cent'
- 10:01 Bottles of water given to villagers hit by a burst main near Market...
- 10:01 Fewer EU nationals apply to study in Britain after Brexit vote
- 10:01 Turkey orders detention of dozens of pilots in coup investigation -...
- 09:59 Upset thief stole wine after death of friend
- 09:58 Children 'forced to sleep by roadside' after Calais Jungle...
- 09:58 FOOTBALL RUMOURS: Blanc wants United job, Allardyce for Wolves?...
- 09:57 Pensioner slasher back behind bars after going on run from jail
- 09:57 All you need to know about the new Royal Bank of Scotland £5 note
- 09:55 Demand for fibre helps BT meet forecasts, pension deficit widens
- 09:55 England beat USA to host rugby league World Cup in 2021
- 09:55 Manny Pacquiao steps up workout ahead of boxing return as...
- 09:55 Eurowings cancels hundreds of flights amid cabin crew strike
- 09:55 Leeds to lose star man in summer: Leicester scouted him in EFL Cup win
- 09:55 UK economic growth slows to 0.5% in third quarter
- 09:54 Final council votes in favour of Lincolnshire devolution
- 09:53 Cumbria warned to prepare for icy winter weather from next month
- 09:52 Gin prices will increase to painful levels if inflation rises 3%
- 09:50 Waiter knocks thumb off Roman sculpture at British Museum
- 09:50 Man charged with firearms offence after special police operation in...