Food review: The Peacock's new vegan menu, Nottingham
Veg Out! vegetarian nutrition coach Susan Hart visits the recently reopened Nottingham pub The Peacock to put the new vegan menu to the test.
The Peacock, in Mansfield Road, has become Nottingham's first pub to have a 100% vegan menu. Well that obviously meant I had to pay it a visit! And it seems many others had the same thought, because there was hardly a seat to be had on a Friday evening.
Eventually we squeezed ourselves in to a table for two and told that there would be a 45 minute wait. Maybe it shows how popular vegan food has become and how much this type of establishment is needed... read more
- 14:11 Joe Rogan: UFC 209 should've been in Stockton with Nate and Nick Diaz
- 14:11 DTCC completes blockchain repo test
- 14:11 This Chelsea player would walk into any Premier League side - pundit
- 14:11 Wrexham AFC end away day woes... the fans view as Dragons claim...
- 14:10 Sex beast attacked vulnerable teen after demanding 'birthday present'
- 14:10 Iconic Nokia 3310 officially relaunched: Everything you need to know
- 14:10 Police under fire for saying they WON'T prosecute parents involved...
- 14:10 UPDATE: Man killed in house fire in Stickney named locally
- 14:10 Russia, Tajikistan agree to bolster guarding of Tajik-Afhgan border
- 14:10 UNITARY AUTHORITY: East Lindsey ‘will actively engage’ in discussions
- 14:10 Warning issued over fake £5 notes - how to ensure yours is real
- 14:10 Lincolnshire residents to be consulted on a unitary authority
- 14:10 #BagelGate: Video of train brawl started by bagel and ending...
- 14:09 Makeup picks: 5 Contour Cosmetics products that will make...
- 14:09 How as a young woman, major surgeries have affected my sex life
- 14:09 Melanie Wilson died after taking prescription drugs, inquest heard
- 14:09 Woman married to man with 'Elephant Man' disease is not scared of...
- 14:09 What does a heart attack feel like? Symptoms could be mistaken for...
- 14:08 Music review: The SCO and Richard Egarr
- 14:07 U.S. core capital goods orders unexpectedly fall in January
- 14:07 FTSE gains despite insurers, LSE weakness
- 14:07 VIDEO: Otter cub separated from mum during Storm Doris rescued by...
- 14:06 How Jose Mourinho rewarded his Man United players after their EFL...
- 14:06 Police found Carlisle murder accused 'covered in his partner's blood'
- 14:05 UNITARY AUTHORITY: East Lindsey ‘will actively engage’ in discussions
- 14:04 Rape probe cops make door-to-door enquiries in Spondon
- 14:04 How to spot a fake fiver
- 14:04 Investigation into Wellingborough stabbing continues
- 14:04 VIDEO: Otter cub separated from mum during Storm Doris rescued by...
- 14:03 Man denies No 11 bus stab murder in Birmingham