Flood warning: Potential danger to life along North East Lincolnshire coast
A flood warning has been issued for the North East Lincolnshire coast, as forecasters say there is a "potential danger to life" on Friday (January 13).
High tides, a surge, large waves and strong winds are predicted to cause coastal flooding across the east coast of England, from Northumberland to Kent.
According to the Government's flood warning service, "there is potential danger to life along the east coast from large waves and overtopping of coastal promenades, along with possible flooding of properties and parts of communities and disruption to travel."
READ MORE:... read more
- 13:51 Vodka thief sent back to prison for £7 theft in Mansfield
- 13:51 Jail warning for Bassetlaw thug’s “disgusting” pub attack
- 13:51 Neil Taylor facing longer ban for Seamus Coleman tackle as FIFA...
- 13:51 Fire in Kenilworth play area last night caused by cigarettes
- 13:51 Air ambulance called to motorcycle crash on A153
- 13:50 Restorative justice project launched in Northumberland
- 13:50 Give children in need a special Easter treat
- 13:50 Closure of care centre overnight to continue
- 13:50 End is near for sewer upgrade works
- 13:50 Care home man’s £3K rampage in Mansfield
- 13:50 Jail warning for Bassetlaw thug’s “disgusting” pub attack
- 13:49 US fourth-quarter growth rate revised up
- 13:49 Court to rule on online luxury resellers
- 13:49 How to find out if you've been unfriended on Facebook
- 13:49 Emergency services prepare for increase in arson attacks
- 13:49 Campaigners seek 'to sell US politicians' browsing data'
- 13:49 How Prince Harry, my mum and I put our Heads Together to talk about...
- 13:49 Berwick Workspace to host workshops for businesses
- 13:48 Boozy driver confused by Worksop roadworks
- 13:48 Rampton patient lashed out at “bullying” nurse
- 13:48 Care home man’s £3K rampage in Mansfield
- 13:47 $esc.html($content.name)
- 13:47 These are the best and worst broadband, TV and phone firms
- 13:47 YOUR SAY: On proposed new public order for Pavilion Gardens
- 13:46 Vile assault on partially blind 80-year-old in Chester lands...
- 13:46 Bookies slash odds of an Easter heatwave in Derby
- 13:46 Stalker plagued woman via Facebook and with over 300 phone calls
- 13:46 Police re-appeal over aggravated burglaries in Gainsborough
- 13:46 Boozy driver confused by Worksop roadworks
- 13:46 Malaysia releases body of Kim Jong Nam to North Korea