Flood warning for North Wales coastline due to high tides
A flood alert is in place for much of North Wales with high spring tides expected at roughly midday today.
Natural Resources Wales have issued the alert and warned people to be careful.
The areas most at risk are Rhyl , Prestatyn , properties around the lower Dee Valley, the Dyfi river (around the south of the Llyn peninsula) and the west of Anglesey.
The warning is due to spring tides which are due following the full moon.
Read More Huge waves batter Aberystwyth seafront forcing promenade to close
A statement on the Natural Resources Wales (NRW) website said: "A Tidal Flood Alert is... read more
- 11:09 Court round-up: The latest cases from the region's courts
- 11:10 Royal Navy recruit from South Shields sails through first training...
- 11:09 VIDEO: Polish supermarket Tradycja opens up in Hanley
- 11:09 VIDEO: Peek inside Yates in Newcastle after £390k refurbishment
- 11:09 Stoke City news and transfer rumours LIVE: Bojan can go, Nzonzi is...
- 11:09 VIDEO: British Gas distribution hub hailed as its ‘jewel in the crown’
- 11:09 Musical ‘craze’ that didn’t die
- 11:08 Grandmother's desperate battle to stop Pit Bull killing her beloved...
- 11:07 Two men suffered head injuries following incident outside...
- 11:07 Fewest Londoners moving house since 1991, reports CML
- 11:07 Majority pay up as litter campaign still a priority
- 11:07 Hunters who accidentally shot one another blamed illegal immigrants
- 11:07 Scientists find the one key sign that you might be a really...
- 11:07 Mum who vomits up to 15 times an hour says rare illness has ruined...
- 11:06 Great entertainers: Which clubs have won the most Premier League...
- 11:06 Police release CCTV images after man attacked boy, 14, at bus stop
- 11:06 The best Easter egg in Britain is apparently a £15 one from Tesco
- 11:05 Chelsea will learn if they’ve landed Sead Kolasinac ‘soon’ says agent
- 11:04 Kodi: What's legal and what isn't
- 11:04 Hate crime victims urged to contact South Yorkshire Police
- 11:02 Hundreds of jobs up for grabs at major Derby jobs fair at The Spot...
- 11:02 Covestro parent Bayer non-committal on any sale to industry peer
- 11:02 How to make a pothole claim: RAC advice for Burton and South...
- 11:01 Fuelled by Olympic momentum, young Hungarian group aims for parliament
- 11:01 Stroll With Stu: New species of giant moorland bird found in valley...
- 11:01 Sevilla star Adil Rami opens up on his tough upbringing and how he...
- 11:01 You could live in a cottage just four miles from Nottingham city...
- 11:00 Star Wars Han Solo movie: Release date, cast, title and more
- 11:00 Man United target speaks out: I will sign for this club
- 11:00 Early morning wake-up call for nuisance neighbours