Flood warning for North Wales coastline due to high tides
A flood alert is in place for much of North Wales with high spring tides expected at roughly midday today.
Natural Resources Wales have issued the alert and warned people to be careful.
The areas most at risk are Rhyl , Prestatyn , properties around the lower Dee Valley, the Dyfi river (around the south of the Llyn peninsula) and the west of Anglesey.
The warning is due to spring tides which are due following the full moon.
Read More Huge waves batter Aberystwyth seafront forcing promenade to close
A statement on the Natural Resources Wales (NRW) website said: "A Tidal Flood Alert is... read more
- 08:40 Emergency services launch investigation into a summer house blaze
- 08:39 WEATHER: Cold, dry day with rain by tonight across Derbyshire
- 08:39 Help over Freeview TV problems
- 08:39 Club hears talk on music history
- 08:39 Emergency services launch investigation into a summer house blaze
- 08:39 Health chiefs raise awareness of regular HIV testing
- 08:38 Dog rescued from South Yorkshire kitchen blaze
- 08:38 Alexandra Burke once again favourite for Strictly crown as she tops...
- 08:38 Firefighters battle two outdoor fires near Doncaster
- 08:37 Planning list for council to determine
- 08:36 Carl Frampton secures points victory over Horacio Garcia on...
- 08:36 Peter Kay tickets on sale from today - insider tips on beating the...
- 08:34 Emergency services launch investigation into a summer house blaze
- 08:33 Ilkeston arsonist must pay £1,000 compensation to victim
- 08:27 'The board have to make a decision' West Brom boss Tony Pulis - the...
- 08:25 No seasonal slowdown at Heatherslaw Cornmill
- 08:25 Northumberland farmer lands new role with the CLA
- 08:25 Beer festival helps hospice
- 08:25 Engineers reveal how they made Guy Martin's Mark IV replica tank
- 08:22 Manchester United target £136million double transfer of Antoine...
- 08:21 Strictly Come Dancing 2017: Viewers call out Mollie King over...
- 08:21 Devious way a man recorded teenage girl in a shower
- 08:19 A robotic revolution? Newcastle City Council frees up staff days by...
- 08:19 Why does it take so long to turn into North Shields at new Billy...
- 08:19 Current affairs getting you down? Here are some reason to be cheerful
- 08:19 Where we are in the league of shame for stealing from supermarket...
- 08:18 WEATHER: Cold, dry day with rain by tonight across Derbyshire
- 08:17 WEATHER: Cold, dry day with rain by tonight across Derbyshire
- 08:16 ‘Baileys’ recipe video: Here’s how to make your own whiskey and...
- 08:16 We have to start recognising male post natal depression