Flood-hit homes and businesses still need help
0 Have your say Wyre residents are among hundreds in the county still unable to live in their homes following last December’s flooding. according to a new report.
The continuing effects of the catastrophic floods, which affected 2,500 homes and 229 communities, have been revealed by Lancashire County Council.
The Council has just published an analysis of the flooding and the response.
Its report acknowledges numerous businesses could also still be displaced. But it admits that as the lead local flooding authority it has “no reliable record” of just how many businesses and families are still... read more
- 15:10 Freemasons are next to join successful prostrate screening project...
- 15:09 Porter makes awards final
- 15:09 Tributes paid to Horncastle Civic Society founder
- 15:08 Coronation Street Steve McDonald star Simon Gregson is delighted to...
- 15:07 Ben Davies set to return for Tottenham’s clash with Liverpool
- 15:07 Is Storm Brian forecast to hit Coventry? What you need to know
- 15:07 Investigation finds water problems in Bolsover ‘caused by a digger’
- 15:06 Samsung Galaxy S9 release date, likely price and features
- 15:06 'She will be sorely missed' Family pay tribute to woman found dead...
- 15:06 Man was found in a disabled toilet with under age girl
- 15:06 Coronation Street star slams Lidl over 'sexist' children's pyjamas
- 15:05 Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet
- 15:05 MP Clive Lewis sorry for 'unacceptable language' after video
- 15:05 Man was found in a disabled toilet with under age girl
- 15:05 Cumbrian auctioneer given lifetime achievement award
- 15:04 Weekend fixtures
- 15:01 REVEALED: The EU's £450TRILLION derivative market
- 15:01 Grimsby man jailed for stealing high-powered cars in series of...
- 15:01 Snowball effect...Pet guinea pig helps land school a ‘good’ report
- 14:59 Take part in survey on deafness and hearing loss
- 14:58 TV presenter takes to the battlefield
- 14:58 Chester council leader backs new cafe in bus interchange
- 14:58 From WiFi to a kitchen - Burnley FC's team coach helping the...
- 14:57 PlayStation Plus November 2017 update: Here's when free PS4 games...
- 14:56 Flybe plane forced to return to Birmingham after mid-air alert
- 14:55 PICTURES: Special sister act sees New Mills ‘nuns’ on the run -...
- 14:54 Jenna Jameson ‘has a problem’ with transgender models in Playboy –...
- 14:54 Edinburgh Tattoo to stage cinema screenings for the first time
- 14:53 Armed police rush to reports of a gunshot in Derby - but it was...
- 14:51 Female Labour MPs launch campaign asking members to share...