Fleas with massive penises could invade bedrooms this autumn in their millions
7 Have your say Bad news for anyone with a fear of bugs, billions of super-fleas with massive penises are being predicted to invade British bedrooms in the coming months.
Experts say that the new breed of well-endowed beasts will come out of hibernation this autumn and could turn up in millions of homes, carried in by pets.
The so-called super-fleas are far bigger than other species of the bug and have a penis two and a half times their body length - the largest relative to their size of any bug.
The new flea breed is believed to have come from Europe over the past few years and weather... read more
- 00:24 Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce fears Mamadou Sakho has...
- 00:24 Chelsea brothers Nathaniel and Trevoh Chalobah have dance-off in...
- 00:24 University of Glasgow honours life of James McCune Smith
- 00:23 'Have a little swagger', CEOs tell May in bid to make Brexit pay
- 00:23 ECB seen firmly on hold but may set stage for June shift
- 00:23 British housing starts indicator hits 10-year high, commercial...
- 00:21 Star Wars favourite Ian McDiarmid to play Enoch Powell on stage in...
- 00:19 General election 2017: Labour leader a 'mugwump' says Johnson
- 00:17 What's behind Uber's success in Egypt?
- 00:15 Blood test to spot lung cancer relapse hailed as 'new hope'
- 00:12 US military bosses reveal radical plan to hack soldier's brains to...
- 00:12 'Pawternity' leave - firms with unusual staff benefits
- 00:12 The 'golden bloom' that could revolutionise the search for alien...
- 00:10 Trump's 'armada' within 'STRIKING DISTANCE’ of North Korea amid...
- 00:10 ‘No-answers May will bully weak to defend strong’
- 00:09 Political risk biggest concern for insurers globally - survey
- 00:09 Northants set sights on Royal London One-Day Cup glory
- 00:09 Ebook sales drop as readers favour non-fiction books
- 00:09 French voters in Scotland look on as election battle heats up
- 00:09 SFA says system to protect young footballers from abuse ‘ineffective’
- 00:08 Newcrest expects to hit low end of gold target after damage to...
- 00:07 French ‘evidence’ of Assad atrocity rejected by Russia
- 00:07 South Africa: Top communist launches stinging attack on Zuma
- 00:07 Kurdish rebel group calls for no-fly zone
- 00:07 MPs slam silence over British strike
- 00:07 Labour home building beats Tories by 50%
- 00:07 Unison health: No future for NHS under the Tories
- 00:05 TV drama and the weak pound set the scene for holidaymakers
- 00:05 Last night’s TV reviewed: An unsettling title deed
- 00:03 Chelsea’s blue period over after comfortable victory