Fizzy drink recalled because bottles have fermented
0 Have your say A soft drink company have been forced to recall thousands of bottles of mango pop - because they could begin fermenting and become alcoholic.
A G Barr is recalling four batches of its Rubicon Sparkling Mango soft drink because yeast fermentation has occurred in some bottles - making them slightly alcoholic and potentially liable to explode.
The company said: “As a precautionary measure, A. G. Barr is withdrawing four batches of its Rubicon Sparkling Mango 2 litre soft drink from the market because of signs of fermentation and the possibility that increased pressure caused by... read more
- 10:17 Commissioner overseeing Northants County Council: “We have a lot of...
- 10:17 Blackpool decorator painting a brighter future
- 10:16 Mum who was more than twice over limit drove child to Warsop...
- 10:15 Commissioner overseeing Northants County Council: “We have a lot of...
- 10:13 James Bond return: Daniel Craig CONFIRMED to reprise 007 role for a...
- 10:13 Emmerdale's Michael Parr denies he's quit the soap over acid attack...
- 10:12 'We can't wait to bring Joseph to Lowther stage'
- 10:11 Photographer transforms older women into stunning pinup models
- 10:11 Emergency services carry out mock rescue in Clitheroe
- 10:11 Figures reveal a high rate of heart failure in Northumberland
- 10:11 Funding aids vital restoration work to Cheviot summit
- 10:11 Car crash victim praises air ambulance
- 10:10 Have your say on tackling rural crime in your area
- 10:10 Huge haul of fake tobacco seized in the county last year
- 10:09 Huge haul of fake tobacco seized in the county last year
- 10:09 Smashed avocado comes exactly as described at Sainsbury’s
- 10:08 Burglars caused £4,000 damage to Penwortham store
- 10:07 Meet the face behind the Northampton sports group who is helping...
- 10:04 Get your tickets for the Team Verrico summer ball
- 10:04 Huge haul of fake tobacco seized in the county last year
- 10:04 LIVE: Lancashire v Warwickshire - Updates from Blackpool Cricket Club
- 10:03 Spa Striders placed well
- 10:01 Wigan dad-of-three's Inquest opens
- 10:00 Premier League transfer news: Anthony Martial, Mauro Icardi, Nabil...
- 09:58 What does ‘repeal the 8th’ mean? The Irish abortion...
- 09:58 Rail staff abused by passengers angry at timetable changes
- 09:58 Britain ‘must invest or become reliant on nuclear weapons’ in time...
- 09:58 Travel advice for Liverpool fans travelling to Kiev for the...
- 09:57 Premier League home records: Which clubs have been hardest to beat...
- 09:56 In the maxed-out NHS, pharmacists are just what the doctor ordered