Fizzy drink recalled because bottles have fermented
0 Have your say A soft drink company have been forced to recall thousands of bottles of mango pop - because they could begin fermenting and become alcoholic.
A G Barr is recalling four batches of its Rubicon Sparkling Mango soft drink because yeast fermentation has occurred in some bottles - making them slightly alcoholic and potentially liable to explode.
The company said: “As a precautionary measure, A. G. Barr is withdrawing four batches of its Rubicon Sparkling Mango 2 litre soft drink from the market because of signs of fermentation and the possibility that increased pressure caused by... read more
- 16:36 Hughie Fury reveals February fight date with WBC heavyweight...
- 16:35 Police hunt driver of car who flees crash at Wortley Hotel
- 16:34 Stunning images taken by Lincolnshire Live followers
- 16:32 Supermarket recalls steak over allergy fears
- 16:30 Burnley Council director leaves post
- 16:28 WEATHER WARNING: Severe fog
- 16:27 Leicester woman's AMAZING transformation after losing more than...
- 16:26 Scouts deliver Christmas greetings
- 16:25 FINRA fines Credit Suisse over anti-money laundering policies
- 16:25 Council cautious on Marks and Spencer return to Morecambe
- 16:24 Gambia court frees prominent lawyer, 18 others jailed for protest
- 16:23 Last day to pledge! £84,000 raised so far for world’s first David...
- 16:23 Supermarket recalls steak over allergy fears
- 16:23 Father releases heartbreaking picture of son wiped out...
- 16:22 When Nottingham Forest legend Brian Clough played for Burton Albion...
- 16:22 Crowds flock to Clitheroe Christmas Festival
- 16:21 Supermarket recalls steak over allergy fears
- 16:21 Government urges Supreme Court to overturn Brexit ruling
- 16:21 List of 37 most virulent viruses drawn up
- 16:21 Appeal to reunite owner with Maudes Jewellers gift
- 16:21 Preston-based Lantei Compliance Services expands its team
- 16:20 Carlisle 'cash for crash' mastermind back in the dock - for...
- 16:20 Fiver campaigner seeks Bank of England meeting
- 16:19 Olympic stars among those handed honorary degrees
- 16:18 Fashion giant TK Maxx reveals opening date for new Longton store
- 16:18 Met Office issue Yellow weather warning for freezing fog over...
- 16:18 Bodies of young man and woman discovered slumped in car following...
- 16:17 Morecambe Arndale Centre’s Argos store to close
- 16:17 Supermarket recalls steak over allergy fears
- 16:17 Pep Guardiola responds to Cesc Fabregas snub claims after...