Fizzy drink recalled because bottles have fermented
0 Have your say A soft drink company have been forced to recall thousands of bottles of mango pop - because they could begin fermenting and become alcoholic. A G Barr is recalling four batches of its Rubicon Sparkling Mango soft drink because yeast fermentation has occurred in some bottles - making them slightly alcoholic and potentially liable to explode.
The company said: "As a precautionary measure, A. G. Barr is withdrawing four batches of its Rubicon Sparkling Mango 2 litre soft drink from the market because of signs of fermentation and the possibility that increased pressure... read more
- 21:35 Brexit customs plan won’t be ready until after Britain has already...
- 21:28 Metro delays after report of report of trespasser on the line
- 21:25 West Craven Well Being Group out to combat loneliness
- 21:23 M&S makes plans for Foodhall in Alnwick
- 21:17 Why Unai Emery is like Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp, not Arsene...
- 21:13 Uber ends Arizona driverless car programme
- 21:12 Two women charged with murder over death of South Yorkshire woman
- 21:12 Woody Allen's son Moses Farrow defends father over sexual assault...
- 21:11 Police to examine misconduct allegation against John Bercow
- 21:11 MPs back campaign to strengthen domestic abuse bill
- 21:10 Two women charged with murder over death of South Yorkshire woman
- 21:08 Relegated Sunderland poised to appoint St Mirren’s Jack Ross as...
- 21:08 Chelsea prepare talks to sign Unai Emery’s top Arsenal transfer...
- 21:08 Lawmakers choke back tears, rail at US Olympic leaders at emotional...
- 21:08 Fraud trial collapses over disclosure of BHA evidence
- 21:06 Police called to man on roof of castle hotel
- 21:06 Two women charged with murder over death of South Yorkshire woman
- 21:05 Alvaro Morata next club odds: Juventus, Man Utd among favourites to...
- 21:04 PICTURES: Dramatic images show raging inferno near South Yorkshire...
- 21:03 Beyonce and Jay Z show at Hampden given go ahead
- 20:56 Sebastian Vettel disagrees with phasing out of ‘grid girls’ in Monaco
- 20:53 Brexit: Ex-Vote Leave director Cummings warns of 'train wreck'
- 20:52 Uber shuts down self-driving operation in Arizona after fatal crash
- 20:52 Drink-driving dwarf reality star sobs in court as she admits...
- 20:44 'Righteous fight': Warren and Booker call on religious voters to...
- 20:43 Manchester attack: GMP chief criticises BBC documentary
- 20:42 ‘Whistleblower’ woman was ‘taped to chair and gagged by colleagues’
- 20:41 West Craven Well Being Group out to combat loneliness
- 20:35 Fibromyalgia - ‘it’s a battle of mind over body’
- 20:33 Andres Iniesta confirms next move after Barcelona exit