Five of the most common iOS 10 faults and how to fix them
0 Have your say The roll-out of Apple’s latest all-singing, all-dancing operating system has not been without its problems.
While iOS 10 offers device owners a raft of neat new features it also offers its fair share of bugs, glitches and bizarre issues that cause headaches and tech fatigue.
Here are five of the most common complaints to surface since the iOS 10’s roll-out and how to fix them.
The bane of every smartphone user’s life is a rapidly empty battery and iOS 10 seems to have made matters worse for some owners.
The number one way to make your battery last longer is to... read more
- 00:04 American wonderkid Will Vint agrees to join Manchester United...
- 00:00 Video refs could be rolled out for EFL Cup
- 00:00 Insightful explorations of science fiction’s lengthy coming of age
- 00:00 Boyd with confidence
- 00:00 Radicalism obscured in gloom
- 00:00 RLIF backs nines cup for 2019
- 00:00 Astle’s family calls for Taylor to quit
- 00:00 Boycott put on ice after players win
- 00:00 Another corporate attack is looming
- 00:00 Labour members should be free to criticise Israel
- 00:00 Time for claimants’ voices to be heard nationally
- 00:00 Unite against neoliberalism
- 00:00 Ukraine: Polish consulate ‘attacked by terrorists’
- 00:00 EU leaders left bitter by Brexit ‘divorce’
- 00:00 South Africa: Zuma stays away from Kathrada’s funeral
- 00:00 Hospital workers to strike over zero-hours
- 00:00 40% cuts to legal aid have reduced system to ‘carnage’
- 00:00 NHS activists protest in York against health cut
- 23:59 'A leg-breaker', a headbutt, four sent off and Hibs boss Neil...
- 23:53 Mary Berry’s new ‘home happiness’ book will reveal her top secret...
- 23:52 Star Wars Battlefront 2 2017 UPDATE: New trailer announcement from EA
- 23:50 Turkey ends Euphrates Shield military campaign in Syria
- 23:46 Everton shouldn't blame James McCarthy for injury setback, insists...
- 23:46 Rangers have agreed £350,000 deal for Billy Gilmour with Chelsea if...
- 23:46 PFA Scotland chairman John Rankin warns Scottish football’s...
- 23:44 Neil Lennon accuses Morton player of trying to break Hibs star's...
- 23:41 Road too small for houses
- 23:41 “I get 250 smiles a day and it’s great”
- 23:41 Slimmer gets invitation to Parliament
- 23:39 US state department employee 'concealed contacts with China'