Five children to be taken out of the care of a Northumberland mum
Five children are to be taken from the care of a woman after a family court judge concluded that she had caused them emotional harm.
Judge Simon Wood said the woman was the mother of some of the children and the stepmother of others.
The judge said the woman had made unfounded allegations against both of the children’s fathers.
He said she had alienated the youngsters from their fathers, “damaged their sense of identity” and caused them “significant emotional harm”.
Detail of the case has emerged in rulings following hearings in a family court in Newcastle upon Tyne.
No-one involved has... read more
- 17:29 Man knocked out with one punch on night out in Notts town
- 17:29 Arsenal defender Gabriel joins Valencia for £11m on five-year deal...
- 17:27 ‘He’s going to get us all killed!’ Michael Moore in bizarre rant...
- 17:26 Man suffers head injuries on dramatic night in Lincolnshire town
- 17:26 The artists who turn light bulbs, spanners and cheese into CHOCOLATE
- 17:26 Tributes to Sir Bruce Forsyth who has died aged 89
- 17:25 America's default debt risk TWICE as high as Germany
- 17:25 Arsenal news: Alexis Sanchez won’t play his best unless he signs...
- 17:24 Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez warns Jonjo Shelvey his future depends...
- 17:22 Toxic columnist Katie Hopkins told Plaid leader Leanne Wood to 'get...
- 17:21 TV Veteran Sir Bruce Forsyth has died
- 17:20 Operation Trancepark: Police make nine arrests in Huddersfield
- 17:20 Man who kicked dog in the face in viral footage is NOT the real owner
- 17:19 David De Gea to Real Madrid: Man Utd to allow transfer next summer...
- 17:16 Missing man found safe and well
- 17:15 BREAKING: Sir Bruce Forsyth, veteran entertainer and star of...
- 17:14 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp angry at Ousmane Dembele for leaving...
- 17:13 From Three Lions to Sven, Sven, Sven: Can YOU name the famous...
- 17:13 Frank Lampard unveiled as BT Sport pundit with humorous dig at...
- 17:13 Sir Bruce Forsyth dies aged 89 after a lengthy illness, his...
- 17:13 Teaching assistant raped woman then begged her not to tell police
- 17:12 Arsenal confirm Gabriel Paulista has completed £10m Valencia transfer
- 17:11 Three-year-old boy, his mother and her uncle among victims of...
- 17:07 Man killed and another hurt in stabbing in Germany
- 17:07 This is what happened when I went vegan for a month
- 17:07 Man caught by paedophile hunter while trying to meet girl, 14
- 17:07 Which parts of the city will get bin collections next week
- 17:06 Showbiz star Sir Bruce Forsyth dies aged 89 surrounded by his family
- 17:06 Adams thrilled by Town’s impressive start to the season
- 17:05 Residents accuse council of doing a 'half job' as they only partly...