Five car pile-up on Lincolnshire road - police at the scene
A five car pile-up is causing delays in the Skegness area.
The pile up happened Lyndhurst Avenue, Skegness, just after 4pm.
Emergency services are at the scene.
READ MORE: Van and lorry crash on the A16 so bad that road may be damaged
According to locals, those in cars had escaped unhurt but police say there is no indication of any injuries.
A spokesman said: "It happened at 4.15 and involves several cars but there's no indication yet about how serious any injuries are."
The road is closed while emergency services access the scene.
This comes after police revealed a White Ford... read more
- 07:33 North Kirklees weekend entertainment listings
- 07:33 Cold callers, self-service checkouts and hand-wash only clothes -...
- 07:32 Toshiba's nuclear woes a hot ticket for bankruptcy financiers
- 07:32 TV, stage and film stars revealed for 2017 Festival No.6 lineup
- 07:32 West Brom news digest: Roy's boys; Foster's goodwill; Jose's...
- 07:32 Aston Villa news digest: Bruce's best player (it's a Blues man);...
- 07:32 Insurer Lloyd's of London confirms new Brussels base
- 07:32 Birmingham City news digest: Fabbrini on leaving; value of St...
- 07:32 Nikkei falls on pause in weak yen trend; chip-equipment makers firm
- 07:31 North Korea ‘could kill 90 per cent of Americans’ US intelligence...
- 07:31 BREAKING: Bomb squad seal off Malmo street over grenade fears
- 07:27 H&M Q1 profit tops forecast, to launch new brand in H2
- 07:27 Man shares multiple engagement photos to prove we don’t pay...
- 07:27 North Carolina 'bathroom' law: Deal reached on repeal
- 07:26 North Kirklees weekend entertainment listings
- 07:26 Cardiff uni study looks at coffee cup fee to cut single use
- 07:25 Live rush hour traffic, travel and news updates for Hull and East...
- 07:25 Tragedy of Dee Eskrett the nursery nurse who fell into drugs and...
- 07:25 Cars damaged in wrecking spree
- 07:24 Live: Drugs raids across Merseyside
- 07:23 PAULA SHERRIFF MP COLUMN: ‘Cuts to education are an appalling...
- 07:22 EU pulls plug on LSE’s merger with Deutsche Borse
- 07:22 Drivers could face £70 fine for parking on pavements
- 07:22 Man arrested on suspicion of drink-driving after colliding with...
- 07:22 50 Sheffield homes hit by power cut
- 07:21 Six ways to lower your fuel consumption
- 07:21 Breaking news, travel and weather updates around Notts on Thursday,...
- 07:19 1MDB has cleared 3 billion ringgit in debts, says Malaysian PM
- 07:19 Mum and daughter join up with Scunthorpe United to beat prostate...
- 07:19 Ivan Toney wants to keep scoring streak going for Scunthorpe until...