First picture of man wanted in connection with horror crash that killed three teens
This is the first picture of a man wanted in connection with a car crash that killed three teenagers on their way to a party in west London on Friday night.
Investigators released CCTV of the man they believe was one of two inside a black Audi that ploughed into the three friends on Shepiston Lane in Hayes.
The three victims have been named locally as Harry Rice, George Wilkinson and Josh Kennedy. Two were aged 16 and one was 17.
Despite the efforts of paramedics, all three boys were pronounced dead at the scene.
It is understood they had been on their way to a birthday party at a nearby... read more
- 00:36 How we will know if North Korea really 'denuclearises'
- 00:36 Ben Makuch of Vice takes on police in Supreme Court
- 00:36 Grenfell Tower: Bereaved to speak at inquiry into blaze
- 00:30 Who is Tom Markle and why isn’t he walking Meghan down the aisle?
- 00:29 Defence secretary unveils strategy to protect UK satellites
- 00:27 Drax Power Station says pilot scheme could make it 'carbon negative'
- 00:24 US weighs plans to curb Chinese investment
- 00:24 'I found my call in life at that airport'
- 00:24 UK's clean car goal 'not ambitious enough'
- 00:24 Banking by mobile app 'to overtake online by 2019'
- 00:24 Motability boss's pay 'unacceptable' say MP committees
- 00:23 Pepe's story: How I survived Spanish flu
- 00:20 Blackpool nurse helps reduce A&E visits from a group of ‘frequent...
- 00:18 Health services overloaded despite support pledges, claims report
- 00:14 Sudoku 4065 easy
- 00:14 Minor drug users 'should not be charged'
- 00:06 Blackpool nurse helps reduce A&E visits from a group of ‘frequent...
- 23:45 Debenhams job cuts and store closures likely after disappointing sales
- 23:33 Labor's internal fight over refugee policy heats up with Ged...
- 23:23 Vegas Golden Knights miracle run lives on as they make Stanley Cup...
- 23:20 Patricia Morison, star of Broadway and Hollywood, dies aged 103
- 23:15 Arsenal set to confirm Mikel Arteta as new manager this week
- 23:12 Brendan Rodgers: ‘Trophies are brilliant but there’s a constant...
- 23:12 Paul Gustard’s move to Harlequins may hurt England’s World Cup...
- 23:05 May to pledge millions to AI research assisting early cancer diagnosis
- 23:05 May backs AI research to cut cancer death toll by 22,000 within 15...
- 23:01 Luis Enrique SNUB: Why Arsenal and Chelsea have opted against manager
- 22:57 Ironbridge duck sculpture thrown in river
- 22:56 Wildfire spreads across Arthur’s Seat in Edinburgh
- 22:52 Boris Johnson: we want a deal with the EU, not a customs backstop