First drive: Abarth 124 Spider
It’s generally agreed that the turbocharged Fiat 124 Spider is a bit of a looker but that its naturally-aspirated Mazda MX-5 sister is the better driving option.
A more powerful and better-handling Fiat 124 Spider could be the missing link – and that’s exactly what Abarth is proposing with its 170hp £29,565 124 Spider.
Powered by the Alfa Mito/Giulietta 1.4 MultiAir turbo engine, the basic 124 body is shipped from Mazda’s plant in Hiroshima to Abarth’s factory in Mirafiori to receive its new Abarth panels, engine, gearbox, steering, suspension and trim. The engine, steering and gearbox... read more
- 11:35 Like working with animals? This may be a job for you...
- 11:35 How you can apply for 30 hours of free childcare from today
- 11:34 Gentoo and Sunderland College sign deal to build firm foundations
- 11:34 Bloody bare-knuckle boxing packs out Coventry Skydome
- 11:34 Comfort eating bad for children
- 11:34 'Heartbroken' Little Boy Blue viewers left seething at 'injustice'...
- 11:34 Crowds enjoy flower displays at Ulverston open gardens event
- 11:34 Cumbrian businesses welcome government's industrial strategy proposals
- 11:33 Comfort eating bad for children
- 11:33 Mind Over Marathon: Documentary on people living with mental health...
- 11:33 Skegness lifeboat rescues man who fell out of kayak
- 11:33 40 weird and wonderful uses for Halen Môn's lesser known products
- 11:32 Kyle Edmund out of Barcelona Open as Dominic Thiem shows...
- 11:32 Costa Coffee owner Whitbread sees growth slowdown as rising...
- 11:32 Comfort eating bad for children
- 11:32 Wealth management giant St James's Place reports bumper set of...
- 11:32 The Voice auditions are coming to Scarborough
- 11:32 Police name Cropthorne Avenue murder victim
- 11:31 Sporting stars from the world of football and boxing coming to...
- 11:31 Recruitment under way for new restaurant opening at Rushden Lakes
- 11:31 The Voice auditions are coming to Scarborough
- 11:31 Driver 'tested positive for cocaine' in Scarborough
- 11:31 Gridlock issues around Derbyshire bus station
- 11:31 How cycling to work could halve the chance of cancer and heart disease
- 11:30 Blackburn United promoted to Premier League after victory over West...
- 11:30 Ex-Czech defender Rajtoral found dead
- 11:30 Athletics: Sotherton wins medal for Beijing
- 11:30 Becks praises PFA winners N’Golo Kante and Dele Alli
- 11:30 Man jailed for nine years for imitation firearm threats and burglary
- 11:30 Natalie McGarry confirms she will quit as MP at General Election