FIRST BREXIT, NOW FREXIT: Brussels insider claims France WILL be next to leave EU
Support for the bloc is declining across many of the 28-member-states with referendums and elections opening up across the continent.
Referendums have rocked the EU over the last few months with the British Brexit, the Dutch refusing an EU treaty with Ukraine and the coming votes in Italy and Hungary.
While each vote has been on a separate issue, the common consensus is voters are really using the ballot box to make clear their views on the European Union.
And, the prognosis for Brussels is not good.
Since Britain voted to leave the EU member states have rushed to deny they will ever quit... read more
- 02:02 Robert Doyle: second sexual harassment investigation 'inconclusive'
- 01:39 Ten-year-old ice skater Jayden Orr 'died in seconds'
- 01:39 Sexual violence guide created for Scottish universities
- 01:35 Northampton couple ink each other for MTV's 'Just Tattoo of Us'...
- 01:32 The Yorkshire Dales farmer helping asylum seekers
- 01:25 Meek Mill, rapper whose imprisonment sparked outcry, released on bail
- 01:24 How can businesses tackle sexual harassment?
- 01:24 Blossoms on the essence of cool
- 01:24 Reality Check: Who controls your data?
- 01:24 Will Salisbury ever recover from the Skripal poisoning?
- 01:19 Trump sending treasury secretary to China as trade tensions mount
- 01:12 Party leaders urge Theresa May to act on childhood obesity
- 01:04 Roma manager Eusebio Di Francesco believes they can still beat...
- 01:04 Allan McGregor set for sensational return to Rangers when his Hull...
- 01:04 Vincenzo Montella keeps Sevilla job but sporting director Oscar...
- 01:04 Liverpool heroes leave Anfield following rollercoaster Roma clash...
- 00:55 WhatsApp to raise minimum age limit to 16 in EU
- 00:51 Bill Cosby's lawyers attack accusers and 'silly evidence' in...
- 00:51 Record levels of plastic discovered in Arctic sea ice
- 00:51 Mexico: dismembered corpse dumped after presidential candidate says...
- 00:51 Macron pitches new Iran deal to sweeten existing agreement for Trump
- 00:50 The Yorkshire Poat says: Survive and thrive. Creating a niche...
- 00:50 The Yorkshire Post says: A hollow promise. Jeremy Corbyn’s ‘kinder...
- 00:50 The Yorkshire Post says: Brexit failings of Civil Service. Business...
- 00:45 Report warns countryside could be ‘littered’ with fracking wells
- 00:45 Sarah Power: Data protection vital to post-Brexit UK. Whit it...
- 00:45 Bernard Ingham: Brexit and Theresa May’s big chance to put House of...
- 00:45 GP Taylor: Make the internet giants pay for death of our shops
- 00:44 Joanna Lumley: 'Terrified all men are seen as bad'
- 00:41 New prostate therapy recommended on NHS