First birthday celebrations for brave little battler Olivia
0 Have your say Brave tot Olivia Lalor, who underwent a 14 hour operation to remove a tumour the size of an orange from her brain, has celebrated her first birthday.
She turned one just three days after starting her first session of chemotherapy at the Manchester Children’s Hospital where she has been treated since she was diagnosed with the cancerous tumour in July after undergoing an MRI scan.
Olivia was allowed out of the hospital ward for the first time for a little birthday party in the Ronald McDonald House where her parents, Melissa Balderson and Graham Lalor, have been staying.... read more
- 06:30 Delhi zoo hosts party for Rita the chimp aged 57
- 06:30 10 books to give this Christmas
- 06:30 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger defends attackers after West Ham stalemate
- 06:29 Dad had to catch tot thrown from flats blaze
- 06:29 Moment boy, 7, was grabbed from under mother’s nose in dramatic kidnap
- 06:29 Hugill reacts well
- 06:28 10 books to give this Christmas
- 06:28 Woman threw wine glass at her partner after argument, court hears
- 06:27 Party like Hugh Hefner at new Leeds club
- 06:27 Darron Gibson hoping new manager, new style of play and improving...
- 06:26 Google searches are better for sex advice than Siri, in-depth...
- 06:25 Lincolnshire’s gritters drive the equivalent of to the South Pole...
- 06:25 10 books to give this Christmas
- 06:23 Derby County ace Andreas Weimann 'really excited' about prospect of...
- 06:23 Aston Villa team news, predicted line-up, Gary Rowett's thoughts,...
- 06:23 Birmingham City team news, predicted line-up, Ian Holloway's...
- 06:23 Wolves team news, transfer plans; Jon Dadi Bodvarsson on former...
- 06:23 Face of 17th century Scottish prisoner of war revealed
- 06:22 71-year-old sets a world record for indoor running
- 06:21 Baker to create 100 jobs with new Corby base
- 06:22 Cruel target of rejecting 80% of benefit appeals finally dropped by...
- 06:21 Volunteers needed to help make a difference in Rushden community
- 06:22 Armed undercover cops arrest Palestinians at anti-Israeli march...
- 06:21 VIDEO: Watch timelapse footage of Rushden Lakes taking shape
- 06:21 Killer Wellingborough lorry driver jailed after being caught behind...
- 06:21 Kenny MacAskill: No voters’ angst over Brexit UK’s shift to the right
- 06:21 'Back on the agenda': Borough council leader teases next step for...
- 06:21 Hundreds of new secondary school classrooms need to cope with pupil...
- 06:21 Kevan Christie: Ministers’ response to GP crisis is not good enough
- 06:21 Gender stereotyping in UK adverts to be banned next year