First birthday celebrations for brave little battler Olivia
0 Have your say Brave tot Olivia Lalor, who underwent a 14 hour operation to remove a tumour the size of an orange from her brain, has celebrated her first birthday.
She turned one just three days after starting her first session of chemotherapy at the Manchester Children’s Hospital where she has been treated since she was diagnosed with the cancerous tumour in July after undergoing an MRI scan.
Olivia was allowed out of the hospital ward for the first time for a little birthday party in the Ronald McDonald House where her parents, Melissa Balderson and Graham Lalor, have been staying.... read more
- 11:20 Pound V euro: GBP exchange rate pushes higher as UK wage growth surges
- 11:20 Will it snow again before Christmas? Forecast for the festive season
- 11:19 Popular Slimming World ‘free foods’ now counted as ‘syns’
- 11:19 Community heroes thanked for making a difference in Rushden and Raunds
- 11:19 Notts drink-drive campaign challenges festive revellers
- 11:19 Teenager taken to hospital after van and motorbike crash
- 11:19 Angel Gomes sends message to Manchester United fans after ‘liking’...
- 11:19 St Mary’s Lighthouse to turn orange in memory of youngster
- 11:19 Spotting the differences at Leicester Market
- 11:19 What did we search for most on Google this year?
- 11:19 Keeping Jolley – despite the bleak midwinter cold
- 11:18 Lofty ambitions as ROKT's Olympic-class climbing arena nears...
- 11:18 Full facts about death of tragic Borrowash mum Claire Nagle...
- 11:18 Shocking prison footage shows 'prisoner hit on head with pool balls...
- 11:18 Mum's warning to parents with babies after daughter with suspected...
- 11:17 Meryl Streep says boardroom inequality contributed to Hollywood sex...
- 11:17 Police and paramedics team up to go to keep Christmas nights out safe
- 11:15 Middleweight rivals, Cash, O’Neil to slug it out in Eastend
- 11:15 Conor McGregor returns to training as he’s told to defend his LW title
- 11:15 Neymar: Barcelona star opens up on huge bust-up with Brazilian...
- 11:15 Smile! You're on police body worn camera
- 11:15 Three men accused of starting fire which destroyed house in court...
- 11:15 Ashes column: Dull Ashes as drama is off-wicket
- 11:14 Hull port chief raises concerns about what Brexit means for food...
- 11:13 Popular Slimming World ‘free foods’ now counted as ‘syns’
- 11:13 Oh, Ruben Lameiras... Look what's happened to the man whose name...
- 11:13 Rude tit swoops in and steals squirrel’s nut
- 11:13 Lofty ambitions as ROKT's Olympic-class climbing arena nears...
- 11:13 WEATHER: New ice warning from Met Office as temperatures set to...
- 11:13 Two Christmas charity projects for Northumberland company