First batch of Glastonbury Festival tickets for next year sell out in 23 minutes
Glastonbury Festival's first batch of tickets for next year's music extravaganza has sold out in just 23 minutes.
The ticket plus coach package opened for sale at 6pm this evening, giving music fans their first opportunity to bag a pass to 2017's festival, but online traffic was so heavy that minutes later, would-be buyers were unable to access the site.
Punters were snapping up tickets at a cost of £238 per person plus a £5 booking fee, plus coach tickets that varied in price from a £21 single from Bath to a £107 return from Glasgow.
This year there are no telephone ticket sales available,... read more
- 13:33 Transfer Fee Comparison: Man Utd spent nearly three times as much...
- 13:32 Celebrity minder Ricky Hayden death: Man denies murder
- 13:31 Revealed: Harrogate Christmas shop window winners for 2016
- 13:31 Good news for M1 and M62 commuters in West Yorkshire
- 13:31 Review: Incredible success of 2016 Nidderdale Messiah
- 13:30 Chelsea boss Antonio Conte discusses January transfer plans
- 13:30 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp: Daniel Sturridge and Philippe Coutinho...
- 13:29 Extremely relatable squirrel gets stuck in a manhole cover thanks...
- 13:29 Maersk, Hyundai Merchant Marine alliance talks in doubt
- 13:29 Plans for Indian restaurant to be built on former site of popular...
- 13:29 South Yorkshire torture brothers granted lifelong anonymity
- 13:29 Manchester United new signings rated: Eric Bailly shining for Jose...
- 13:29 Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp warns West Ham his side will be...
- 13:29 Bomb disposal team to carry out explosion in Walney
- 13:28 Tamworth Herald tracks down 'love lock' couple from Hockley
- 13:28 Arsenal star Alex Iwobi reveals Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez guidance
- 13:28 Chelsea boss Antonio Conte hails Diego Costa: He shows huge passion
- 13:26 Rainford schools honoured at education awards
- 13:26 Sex abuser vows to continue fight for justice after CPS decide not...
- 13:25 Developers rethink controversial access route for planned 100-home...
- 13:25 READER LETTER: Parking - New roads come at cost
- 13:24 Big in the USA: Which Premier League clubs attract the most viewers...
- 13:24 Jurgen Klopp has no idea when ‘not happy’ Daniel Sturridge will be...
- 13:24 Antonio Conte has Chelsea playing sensational football and this is why
- 13:24 Anthony Joshua: I will 100% fight David Haye after Eric Molina
- 13:24 U.S. defence chief reassures Afghans amid questions over Trump's...
- 13:24 U.S. Democrats plot uphill fight against some Trump nominations
- 13:23 Ban on junk food ads targeted at children
- 13:23 How Ayeeshia Smith's godmother received death threats after mum of...
- 13:23 WATCH: Song for Christmas - Shelf Junior and Infant School