Firm’s £75,000 Ilkeston Co-op move creates jobs
A leading construction firm has invested more than £75,000 in a bid to transform one of the newly-refurbished units at the former Ilkeston Co-op
Midlands-based firm Newlynn, which specialises in construction management and civil engineering in the public and private sectors, has become the latest business to move into the former Co-op department store on South Street.
The construction company, which has been operating from the new headquarters in Ilkeston since August, has been able to create four new positions within the company due to the investment made in the new unit, increasing the... read more
- 13:07 Appeal after theft of medication from car in Lancaster
- 13:07 Manchester United handed nightmare draw against Rostov in Europa...
- 13:07 Yoga in kilts is a cheeky success
- 13:06 Garden village plans spark interest from housing groups
- 13:06 Vietnamese goalkeeper who protested dodgy penalty by letting...
- 13:05 England v Italy in Six Nations 2017 - Kick-off time, teams and TV...
- 13:04 Landmark first for university department
- 13:04 Health kicks on offer at new Preston cafe
- 13:04 Samsung Display gets license to invest $2.5 billion more in...
- 13:03 Cloudflare bug data leak exposed
- 13:03 “Holy cr*p, people are stupid:” Walking Dead actor blasts minister...
- 13:03 Man jailed after Lapworth burglaries
- 13:03 Dad and unborn baby daughter to be buried together after...
- 13:02 Storm Doris: Your pictures reveal aftermath of 75mph winds that...
- 13:02 Police have sex while hearing of a robbery alert on cop radio in...
- 13:01 Long-suffering teen to finally receive life-saving kidney drug
- 13:01 Aide plays down reports Italy's Renzi wants June elections
- 13:01 Vienna court decides against detaining Ukrainian businessman Firtash
- 13:01 Students visit East Riding Apprenticeship Pathways event
- 13:01 How do you have yours? 12 ways to have pancakes this Shrove Tuesday
- 13:01 Vulcan bomber owners pledge aircraft's future to Doncaster - after...
- 13:01 Portugal could exit excessive deficit in spring - EU's Dombrovskis
- 13:00 EastEnders viewers crack up as Dot Branning accidentally looks up...
- 13:00 Chicken-lovers suspicious of KFC's 'clean-eating' burger made with...
- 12:59 Arsenal ready to battle Chelsea with approach for Monaco’s...
- 12:59 Bird flu confirmed near Cumbria
- 12:58 Politically Speaking: I will keep fighting for our local NHS services
- 12:57 Traders angry over fees for advertising boards
- 12:57 Man found dead on Cannock Chase
- 12:57 Sour grapes? Not if the central bank has your back