Firework-toting yobs target cars in Lancaster
Motorists were bombarded with fireworks being thrown by yobs.
A man reported to police that he was driving on Caton Road in Lancaster at 8.30pm on Monday when someone threw a firework which went underneath his car and exploded.
Luckily there was no damage caused to the car.
An hour later, police received a report that a group of youths were causing a nuisance by throwing fireworks on a grass verge on Langdale Road but by the time they reached the area, the youths had disappeared.
Contact police on 101 with any information.
- 06:54 Guest Column: Become a king or queen at the Old Hall
- 06:53 TWO former Chelsea stars on Roman Abramovich's director of football...
- 06:50 YEP's own Connie makes the news as she celebrates 100th birthday
- 06:47 Wayne Bell jailed for neo-Nazi group social media posts
- 06:48 ‘Too much TV’ linked to heart disease and cancer
- 06:47 Extinct butterfly to be reintroduced in England
- 06:48 Dementia patients’ medication prompts care plan concerns
- 06:47 High levels of screen time linked to cancer and heart disease
- 06:47 Sextortion: Big rise in victims with 'tens of thousands at risk'
- 06:47 PNE striker Callum Robinson’s Republic of Ireland boost
- 06:47 Big-punching Preston prospect Damian Chambers makes fast start to...
- 06:47 Preston's Wembley win the highlight of John Welsh's career
- 06:46 Thursday’s best TV: Humans; Million Pound Menu; Missions
- 06:46 In her bicentenary year, Victoria’s life becomes a ballet, with...
- 06:45 Unai Emery: Arsenal fans have their say on new Gunners coach –...
- 06:45 Liverpool chiefs 'targeting TWO English defenders' to boost Jurgen...
- 06:43 Two dead, 18 injured after train smashes into truck stopped on...
- 06:41 Hanging Heaton hit club record highest score in Ossett success
- 06:41 The Stratford-upon-Avon Street Marshals Scheme
- 06:40 Reboot, revive, repeat: has retromania really taken over TV?
- 06:39 Dales school bids to go it alone to secure ‘sustainable’ future
- 06:39 Grade discount plea for students from disadvantaged backgrounds
- 06:39 Evolution or sexism: Why are so many female bosses ‘queen bees’?
- 06:37 Guest Column: Does social media improve modern life?
- 06:37 Sunderland care home rated in top three per cent in country
- 06:37 Sunderland teacher gets Downing Street invite to meet Prime...
- 06:37 Art of glass on display at Sunderland seafront this weekend
- 06:35 Man Utd star Eric Bailly has message for fans amid reports he could...
- 06:35 Man Utd 'open talks' with Tottenham: HUGE fee demanded for Toby...
- 06:33 Sunderland set to appoint Jack Ross with Stewart Donald hopeful...