Firefighters warn residents over dangers of chimney fires

Firefighters warn residents over dangers of chimney fires
 

Firefighters are urging residents to ensure their chimneys are safe following two fires yesterday (September 26).
Householders are being encouraged to have their chimney’s swept by a registered chimney sweep to ensure they are not at risk of catching fire and to prevent damage following two chimney fires in Knutsford and Tarvin yesterday.
The first was reported on Warrington Road in Mere, Knutsford after a birds nest had fallen down a flue into the fire place, causing a fire.
Read More Fire crews tackle Ellesmere Port restaurant blaze
The second was in Tarvin and caused a fire in the... read more

 
28 September 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 31
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31