Firefighters called to grill pan fire at sheltered accommodation in Barrow



Firefighters were called to the property in Lesh Lane in Barrow at around 6.15pm last night.
On arrival, crews discovered a grill pan inside an oven had set on fire.
The small blaze was extinguished quickly and no one was injured or hurt during the incident.
Firefighters returned to their stations within 30 minutes.
— Walney Fire Station (@Walney_Fire_Stn) July 28, 2017
read more

 
28 July 2017 in Regional North West , Views: 44
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
      1 2 3 4 5 6
    7 8 9 10 11 12 13
    14 15 16 17 18 19 20
    21 22 23 24 25 26 27
    28 29 30 31