Firefighters called out to controlled burn of waste straw in Bourne
Firefighters were mistakenly called out a controlled burn of waste straw in Bourne yesterday.
The crew from Bourne received a report of a fire in South Fen Road around 3pm.
13 February 2018 in Regional East, Views: 34
Source: Bourne Local
- 12:40 First artists announced for Kenilworth Arts Festival
- 12:39 Gary Roberts could remain a Chester FC player for next season
- 12:39 Tragic story behind £350,000 electric Jaguar Prince Harry drove at...
- 12:39 11 things that everyone with irregular periods will relate to
- 12:38 Shock as 'funeral director' car given parking ticket at Carlisle...
- 12:38 More than one way to break into England one-day side insists Keaton...
- 12:37 YP Letters: These unelected Lords have no place in democratic society
- 12:37 Halifax farmer’s beloved possessions go up for auction
- 12:37 YP Letters: Region fials to profit from Tour de Yorkshire
- 12:36 M&S announce store closures across the country
- 12:36 Talented footballer, 20, dies in Amsterdam drowning tragedy
- 12:35 Former Nuneaton and Bedworth mayor's magnificent £33,000 civic...
- 12:35 M&S to close more than 100 stores as part of major restructure
- 12:34 Travel: Murrayshall House Hotel and Golf Courses, Scone
- 12:34 Edinburgh Castle named UK’s fourth best landmark in TripAdvisor awards
- 12:34 London traffic’s so bad that it’s quicker to walk and a bus is...
- 12:34 A dog which attacked a man in the street has been spared from being...
- 12:32 Chinese-Australian billionaire involved in UN bribery case, MP claims
- 12:33 Man arrested over murder of baby girl in Sheffield
- 12:32 Former police race adviser accused of racially abusing man in...
- 12:32 Real Madrid aim to ‘announce Man Utd transfer agreement’ after...
- 12:30 Sellafield workers recognised for promoting diversity
- 12:30 Slapped cheek syndrome: grieving mum who lost son warns common...
- 12:30 In Pictures: Hundreds enjoy Brailes’ sunny hills walk
- 12:29 A dog which attacked a man in the street has been spared from being...
- 12:29 Big-spending days are over but why can’t Borussia Dortmund be a...
- 12:28 Obituary: Dales woman who grew up with no electricity
- 12:28 Man arrested over murder of baby girl in Sheffield
- 12:27 Barnett helps to let Godleman off the leash
- 12:26 Quirky cars of the Rotary Grand Tour to roll into Halifax