‘Fireball’ engulfed tragic pensioner

‘Fireball’ engulfed tragic pensioner
 

0 Have your say A pensioner died from 70-80 per cent burns after he was “consumed in a fireball” as he lit a blow torch style weed killer tool.
Francis Dunlop (86), known as Frank, spilled gas onto his clothing while fitting the canister onto the Kill Weed in his garage, an inquest heard.
At this point Mr Dunlop was consumed in a fireball which engulfed his person. Deputy divisional fire commander Ian Woods Mr Dunlop couldn’t get the tool’s built-in ignition system to work and, while gas was still escaping, he went off to fetch a hand-held lighter and returned to light the Kill Weed and set... read more

 
12 October 2016 in Regional East, Views: 24
Source: Bourne Local
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31