Fire in eighth floor flat of Leicester city centre tower block



A fire broke out in a kitchen of a flat on the eighth floor of a Leicester city centre tower block.
Fire crews were called at 4.47pm yesterday to the building in Lower Hill Street.
The fire started after a pan was left unattended on a cooker.
Four fire engines and a command support vehicle attended the scene, however the blaze was extinguished before the crews arrived.
A spokesman for Leicestershire Fire and Rescue said the damage was "light" smoke damage to the kitchen units.
The added: "Further investigation of the kitchen was completed by the crews to check for any further... read more

 
16 October 2016 in Regional East, Views: 25
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31