Fire breaks out in Derbyshire home with baby and child inside

Fire breaks out in Derbyshire home with baby and child inside
 

A baby and a child were among several people inside a Derbyshire house when a fire broke out in the early hours of this morning.
Firefighters said the blaze started after an adult returned from a night out, put a chip pan on, made a drink and then fell asleep - leaving the pan unattended.
As a result, the fire broke out in the home, in York Street, Chesterfield, at about 1.35am but, according to Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service, working smoke alarms meant the people inside the property had a "lucky escape".
READ MORE: Girl, 13, attacked by man in Derbyshire street A spokesman... read more

 
1 October 2016 in Regional East, Views: 25
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31