Fire at home in Evington, Leicester, causes severe damage to bedroom



A fire has caused severe damage to a bedroom of a house in Leicester.
Four fire crews were called out to Devana Road, Evington at 5.11pm yesterday after a blaze broke out in the first floor bedroom of the property.
Leicestershire Fire and Rescue said the fire, which also caused smoke damage to the rest of the property, was believed to have been been started accidentally.
They added: "All persons were accounted for. No ambulance was needed."
read more

 
16 October 2016 in Regional East, Views: 26
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31