Fire at a business on Newark Road in Lincoln
A fire broke out at a business in Lincoln after a build-up of product in the machinery.
The appliance caught fire at the Newark Road property on Sunday, October 9 at 9.24pm.
READ MORE: Horror as man burns to death after becoming human fireball
Breathing apparatus and Co2 extinguishers were used to tackle the fire.
There was light fire damage to the machinery.
No one was injured, Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue say.
It came on the same day firefighters dealt with a serious fire in Cherry Willingham.
A man was left with burns after a DIY accident saw his bedroom go up in flames.
- 00:18 Headingley experts set to offer advice
- 00:18 Report reveals NHS failing Down’s syndrome patients
- 00:18 Sarra Hoy becomes premature birth charity ambassador
- 00:16 Triumphs of science fiction’s collective imagination
- 00:16 Much to admire in diva’s biodrama
- 00:16 A Woolf at the door of greatness
- 00:16 Rugby Union: NZ opts out of playing England in November
- 00:16 Bronze confident of beating Fortuna
- 00:16 ILO extends probe into labour laws
- 00:16 Rehabilitating George Bush and Tony Blair
- 00:16 ‘I don’t want no peace, I want rights and justice’
- 00:16 Did Orwell steal from a communist artist?
- 00:16 Labour forces another U-turn
- 00:16 Sudoku 3703 hard
- 00:16 Turkey, al-Qaida and the US all launch fresh offensives
- 00:16 Eurozone chief faces fury over insults
- 00:16 Venezuela: US diplomats ‘seek anti-Maduro allies’
- 00:16 Bosses told to give back job to abused nurse
- 00:16 State pension age could be raised to 70, says report
- 00:16 Teachers from NUT and ATL form super-union
- 00:16 Westminster in Lockdown
- 00:12 Westminster attack death toll rises to five
- 00:11 Arsenal star Nacho Monreal: What I think about Arsene Wenger's future
- 00:11 Coronation Street spoiler: Will David Platt’s secret FINALLY be...
- 00:10 'Solidarity and support': world leaders send wishes after attack in...
- 00:09 Recorded child abuse cases hit an all-time high
- 00:09 Westminster attack death toll rises to five
- 00:06 This postcode tracker shows how many people in Coventry are having...
- 00:01 Serious sex attack on woman in West Yorkshire village
- 00:00 44 Scotland Street: Homo ludens