Fire at a business on Newark Road in Lincoln



A fire broke out at a business in Lincoln after a build-up of product in the machinery.
The appliance caught fire at the Newark Road property on Sunday, October 9 at 9.24pm.
READ MORE: Horror as man burns to death after becoming human fireball
Breathing apparatus and Co2 extinguishers were used to tackle the fire.
There was light fire damage to the machinery.
No one was injured, Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue say.
It came on the same day firefighters dealt with a serious fire in Cherry Willingham.
A man was left with burns after a DIY accident saw his bedroom go up in flames.
read more

 
12 October 2016 in Regional East, Views: 30
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31