Find out the most (and least) expensive homes sold in Derbyshire
Are you looking to sell – or buy – a home in Derbyshire?
If you are selling, the good news is that a home in Derbyshire sold recently for a cool £1 million.
And, if you are buying, you could have picked up a property for just £30,000.
So where are the most expensive – and the cheapest homes in Derbyshire? Here we give you the top ten – and the bottom ten. The latest sales figures we have are for August.
The most expensive home was a detached house in Padley Hill, Nether Padley, in the Hope Valley, which sold for £1 million on August 1.
READ MORE: Beautiful Derbyshire home has... read more
- 21:34 Police appeal for dash-cam footage after reported sex attack in Wirral
- 21:32 Jaylen Brown Exclusive: Boston Celtics fans will be excited about...
- 21:32 Alexis Sanchez will decide Arsenal future after 'break' - Lee Dixon
- 21:32 Mohamed Salah: Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp hails second summer signing
- 21:32 Roger Federer looking forward to Wimbledon showdown to challenge...
- 21:32 Liverpool confirm Roberto Firmino as new number nine: Club offers...
- 21:32 Rory McIlroy disappointed with missed putts but feeling optimistic...
- 21:31 Fears cliff may collapse a third time after giant crack appears...
- 21:31 Plans to close two Derby city centre car parks concerns drivers -...
- 21:27 Mohamed Salah to wear No.11 at Liverpool after completing £39m...
- 21:27 I’ll give county a determined and loud voice
- 21:27 Passengers face three more days of misery after new rail strike is...
- 21:25 Global stocks advance on modest oil bounce
- 21:25 U.S. voices concern about violence against monitors in east Ukraine
- 21:24 Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp delighted with Mohamed Salah transfer
- 21:22 Done Deal: Liverpool complete Mohamed Salah transfer
- 21:22 Tail docking row: could it cost Nicola Sturgeon votes?
- 21:22 What can the SNP teach Theresa May about minority government?
- 21:22 May offers EU nationals the right to stay after Brexit
- 21:19 Wall St. ends flat but healthcare stocks rally
- 21:18 US man 'gave Chinese agent secrets'
- 21:17 Fears for missing Thornliebank pensioner as police appeal for...
- 21:16 Chelsea striker Bertrand Traore on brink of move to Lyon for £16m
- 21:16 Germany 1-1 Chile: Alexis Sanchez becomes country's record goal...
- 21:14 EU citizens WILL be able to stay in the UK after Brexit
- 21:14 Fabinho to Man Utd: Monaco star admits he's tempted by Old Trafford...
- 21:10 Mohamed Salah targets silverware after completing Liverpool transfer
- 21:09 EastEnders spoiler: Michelle Fowler in DANGER as new man Tom’s...
- 21:08 Bank committee selects repo as Libor alternative for swaps
- 21:08 Unilever shows innovation still intact with 'once-in-a-decade'...