Find out more about plans to upgrade the M621
A number of open events are being held to provide information about upgrades to a busy Leeds commuter route.
The planned Highways England improvements between junctions one and seven of the M621 will provide additional capacity and improve journey times.
The options being explored include additional lanes at points along the route and more signage which will improve the information drivers receive.
The project is expected to cost around £55m and is due to start in 2020, subject to achieving all the necessary approvals.
A consultation is now taking place which will run for six weeks, from... read more
- 18:11 Ludborough railway is just the ticket for train lovers
- 18:10 Parts of Blackpool’s South Pier cordoned off in safety scare
- 18:09 Ahmed Musa sets TWO World Cup records as Nigeria beat Iceland
- 18:06 Horninglow shops count cost of devastation after burglar stole...
- 18:04 Big Interview: Ambitions plans at Fulwood & Broughton Cricket Club
- 18:02 Hero neighbour rushes into burning home to get people out of...
- 18:02 John Bercow aims to stay on as Speaker to oversee Brexit process
- 18:01 Serbia vs Switzerland LIVE: Team news and World Cup updates from...
- 18:01 Sergej Milinkovic-Savic: Why Man Utd, Real Madrid and Barcelona...
- 18:01 300 Easyjet and Ryanair flights cancelled this weekend - are you...
- 18:00 Plans to fix dangerous Sutton road
- 18:00 John Leslie cleared over Edinburgh nightclub hen night sex assault...
- 17:57 Police hunt man after damage to Barrow pub
- 17:57 Refugee reveals the terrifying moment he fled Darfur during civil war
- 17:57 North and South Korea agree to reunite families split by war
- 17:52 Durham University student cleared of rape and sexual assault
- 17:52 Phillip Wearne obituary
- 17:52 BMW joins Airbus in Brexit warning
- 17:51 Coventry City boss Mark Robins's reaction to the new League One...
- 17:50 Scale of repairs revealed at ceiling collapse school in Birmingham
- 17:50 House of Fraser closure could be a housing 'opportunity' for...
- 17:47 Judge rejects bid for gender-neutral passports
- 17:46 Pair deny Cockermouth Christmas Day assault allegations
- 17:44 Bus diversions after car overturns in Beeches Road, Great Barr
- 17:43 Popular Hull café Nibble to double in size in city's booming Fruit...
- 17:43 Best of British with the Range Rover Evoque
- 17:43 Police refuse to give up but after 114 orders made, is this...
- 17:43 National Kissing Day: There’s nothing wrong with kissing on the...
- 17:42 Police appeal after arson at Chesterfield gym
- 17:42 Noise complaints force Edinburgh music festival indoors