Film first for Lancashire
0 Have your say A new initiative to develop Lancashire’s film industries is being launched in Preston tonight.
Creative Lancashire, in association with local arts organisation They Eat Culture, is hosting a “Making Films in Lancashire” event at The Continental in Preston from 6pm.
It will focus on independent filmmaking in the North West and includes a special screening of Birkenhead-set drama ‘The Violators’, followed by a live Question and answer session with the film’s writer and director Helen Walsh, producer David Hughes and lead actress Brogan Ellis.
The Screen Opps event also marks... read more
- 00:36 Yo-yo dieting 'triggers caveman response which can mean weight gain'
- 00:36 Number of agency workers 'set to reach 1 million'
- 00:36 Theresa May pushes trade deals during Gulf visit
- 00:36 Government goes to Supreme Court to overturn Brexit ruling
- 00:36 Sharing videos of bullying online to raise awareness is damaging,...
- 00:36 Duke of Edinburgh 'blessed with James Bond-esque genes'
- 00:34 Wall Street stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- 00:34 Ghana opposition urges voter support, seeks to turn economy around
- 00:33 Pep Guardiola keen to move on from Sergio Aguero's red card against...
- 00:32 Harry Kane: I can win the Premier League and the Champions League...
- 00:32 Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool still have the bottle to win the league...
- 00:31 BREAKING: 'It's the right time' New Zealand prime minister John Key...
- 00:30 Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic denies purposefully...
- 00:29 Philippines urges Bangladesh to share results of heist investigation
- 00:29 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Monday
- 00:22 Last winter's floods 'most extreme on record in UK'
- 00:22 BT needs to improve customer service after regulator move - chairman
- 00:22 Pupils must be taught British values to help bind communities,...
- 00:20 Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew hopes luck holds after saving job...
- 00:20 Darren Fletcher praises West Brom for attacking style after Watford...
- 00:20 Mark Hughes addresses fears over Marc Muniesa leaving Stoke after...
- 00:18 Mario Balotelli cures injury boredom by showing off football skills...
- 00:17 May seeks 'new chapter' in Gulf relations ahead of Bahrain visit
- 00:17 Chris Gardner: The homeless man who became a multi-millionaire...
- 00:11 Number of UK agency workers 'to reach one million' by 2020
- 00:11 'Act now' on Christmas debt worries
- 00:11 Low Pay Harms Care Standards
- 00:11 'Dangerous wait' with fire-risk dryers
- 00:09 Supreme Court to hear government appeal over Brexit powers
- 00:08 Impressive life of feminist pioneer