Fifty new jobs set to be created at expanding catering firm
A catering supplier is to expand and create 50 more jobs if plans are given the go ahead.
Sleaford Quality Foods, based in the town, has submitted a planning application to North Kesteven District Council to expand its warehouse on to land known as the Eastgate Centre.
The company, which has been established since 1968 and specialises in dried foods, plans to gain 4,500m² of extra floor space and additional car parking spaces.
READ MORE: Apprenticeship Levy advice on offer as part of Business Week
It currently employs 125 people and looks to increase its total number of staff to 175.
The... read more
- 00:01 My grandmother is lying to concoct a fantasy love life
- 00:01 Forget the hangover, under-25s turn to mindful drinking
- 00:01 It’s finally time to say ‘I don’t’ to the solo wedding craze
- 00:01 Heal thyself: meet the doctors living with the conditions they treat
- 00:01 ‘So, you know I have bipolar?’ – the perils of dating with a mental...
- 00:01 Sweet and savoury recipes for pancake day
- 00:01 The 20 best French recipes: part 1
- 00:01 EU states back call for UK to agree €60bn exit bill before trade talks
- 00:01 'Dinner with the Donald': Nigel Farage joins Trump's table at...
- 00:01 Jeremy Corbyn: give Labour more time to develop appealing policies
- 00:01 Swedish MEP says Boris Johnson's liberation comment crossed 'red line'
- 00:01 EU nationals: have you applied for permanent residency? Share stories
- 00:01 What policies should Jeremy Corbyn's Labour pursue?
- 00:01 Dutch woman with two British children told to leave UK after 24 years
- 01:25 Holy Trinity! Kendall Jenner touches down in Paris dressed like...
- 00:01 Revealed: how US billionaire helped to back Brexit
- 01:25 10 questions we need answering after the return of Broadchurch...
- 00:01 Robert Mercer: the big data billionaire waging war on mainstream media
- 00:01 Corbyn told: take blame for Copeland byelection flop or we face...
- 00:01 Jeremy Corbyn told not to 'pass the buck' after Labour defeat
- 00:01 Lost: test results diagnosing Jeremy Hunt with terminal incompetence
- 00:01 London must remain open to the world
- 00:01 Be fierce, furious, and fight! Join the Raccoons of the Resistance!
- 00:01 Enough navel-gazing. It’s time Labour got back to work
- 00:01 Stoke shows how to destroy Ukip – split the alienated voters and...
- 00:01 The parallels between Scottish nationalism and racism are clear
- 00:01 George Freeman’s dismissal of anxiety is pig-ignorance and must be...
- 00:01 The Guardian view on George W Bush: a welcome return
- 00:01 The Guardian view on disability benefits: head versus heart
- 00:01 The Guardian view on management consultants: the trick is confidence