FIFA 17: Everywhere on Teesside holding a midnight launch
The wait is almost over!
Football fans on Teesside will be able to get their hands on the FIFA 17 at midnight this evening if they fancy playing throughout the night.
Middlesbrough have been given their highest ever rated squad on Ultimate Team and make their first appearance as a Premier League team since 2009.
If you cannot wait to play the game and are planning on drinking loads of coffee and gaming throughout the night, then here are the stores on Teesside doing a midnight release
Tesco Only 24-hour stores are running the midnight release, and unfortunately, there is only one of those... read more
- 17:39 Viagra can now be bought prescription-free for as little as £5 a...
- 17:38 Hazel Blears pledges support for Cumbria at BECBC AGM
- 17:38 Harrogate family's 'Herculean' effort for five-year-old born with...
- 17:38 Blooming marvellous plant fair set for Holker Hall
- 17:38 Yet more roadworks planned for the centre of Carlisle
- 17:37 Harrogate family's 'Herculean' effort for five-year-old born with...
- 17:37 Liverpool to be without four first-team players when they travel to...
- 17:34 Labour leader in blast over council policy
- 17:34 Town man on accused of drugs charge
- 17:33 Gunman shot at ex-girlfriend’s car during school run - Leeds Crown...
- 17:33 Stratford Literary Festival inspires with author school visits
- 17:30 Alfie Evan’s parents lose latest round of legal battle to keep...
- 17:29 £66.5 million police drug bust: eighth man jailed
- 17:29 Hazel Blears pledges support for Cumbria at BECBC AGM
- 17:28 Grantham Hospital: Consultants voice concerns to bosses over future...
- 17:28 Theresa May's advisor Nick Timothy deletes his Twitter account...
- 17:26 Post office experience at Nene Valley
- 17:24 Dom and Denise filming by Chester's Eastgate Clock for BBC 1 series
- 17:23 What are the likely line-ups? Who are the key men? Preston v...
- 17:23 Morecambe announce season ticket price freeze
- 17:20 Carlos Carvalhal describes Pep Guardiola as a 'god of football' but...
- 17:20 Ruby Walsh fails in bid to be fit for the Punchestown Festival...
- 17:19 Fundraiser at Stanhope Hall for parent and toddler group
- 17:18 How wearing sunglasses behind the wheel could see you fined £2,500
- 17:17 Tory candidate banned for links with EDL and white supremacists
- 17:17 Conservative former councillor urges people to vote Labour
- 17:17 Joe Corré on his £5m punk ashes – and Malcolm McLaren's death mask
- 17:16 Anthony Joshua's promoter Eddie Hearn insists they want Deontay...
- 17:16 Hammond: Brexit transition deal has averted City job losses
- 17:14 Britons head to seaside as heatwave expected to last into weekend